? servers

? players online

Meet the death of COD

• Content Count:  1845

am i the only one who doesn't really care for all these super realistic fps. i just find the controls to be clunky and unrealistic. It isn't realistic for vision to flash red or blood smear on your helmet screen because you shot in the leg.

• Content Count:  11725

am i the only one who doesn't really care for all these super realistic fps. i just find the controls to be clunky and unrealistic. It isn't realistic for vision to flash red or blood smear on your helmet screen because you shot in the leg.

DICE likes going above your average FPS.

They took years to get FB2 ready, and it helps improve visual gameplay as well as gameplay.

Enemy's in a building?

Nope =)

• Content Count:  4685

DICE likes going above your average FPS.

They took years to get FB2 ready, and it helps improve visual gameplay as well as gameplay.

Enemy's in a building?

Nope =)

BF2 fucking sucked.

The only way this would be better then COD is if they let the PR guys make a real game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1484

COD has been dead for a long time.

COD 2 however is still going, decent playerbase and enough servers with different modifications.

The difference between COD and BC is that the new BC game always gets hyped up months before release, but 6 months after the actual release you don't hear anybody talk about it anymore.

It has been like that for what, the last 2/3 releases?

Yeah, same goes for the new call of duty releases, they suck just as bad as the BC releases.

Have fun playing another shitty game and I'll make sure to quote this after you quit playing BC because of the shitty gameplay.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1710

COD has been dead for a long time.

COD 2 however is still going, decent playerbase and enough servers with different modifications.

The difference between COD and BC is that the new BC game always gets hyped up months before release, but 6 months after the actual release you don't hear anybody talk about it anymore.

It has been like that for what, the last 2/3 releases?

Yeah, same goes for the new call of duty releases, they suck just as bad as the BC releases.

Have fun playing another shitty game and I'll make sure to quote this after you quit playing BC because of the shitty gameplay.

fake and gay

Reply to Thread