? servers

? players online

Runescape

• Content Count:  4354

my comment on this game

hiimm SILENCE PPL i want 2 comment...... my opinion is that Rs is the worst piece of flying horse shit i have ever seen in my soon 15 year long life, guys go play css , not RS or WOW, or guild, or something rpg like mmorg or somethin. couse cs actually need SKILL instead of HOw long u have wasted ur life on it.

conclusion. want 2 waste ur life, play rpg want 2 have fun and not called a noob becouse ur low on lvl play css.

I am going to take a guess and say you have never played a MMO then. It does take skill to play these games. I would alsmot say it takes more skill.

Just because you may not like a game does not mean it lack's skill to play. Don't be so one sided. :) No flame here just my input.

• Content Count:  1554

my comment on this game

hiimm SILENCE PPL i want 2 comment...... my opinion is that Rs is the worst piece of flying horse shit i have ever seen in my soon 15 year long life, guys go play css , not RS or WOW, or guild, or something rpg like mmorg or somethin. couse cs actually need SKILL instead of HOw long u have wasted ur life on it.

conclusion. want 2 waste ur life, play rpg want 2 have fun and not called a noob becouse ur low on lvl play css.

I'll admit I wasted a lot of my time playing RS but that also holds true for CS as well.

RS as an RPG is similar for people who enjoy spending time reading a book. CS on the other hand is similar to people who enjoy playing sports.

We're all wasting our time in some sort of fashion here but that doesn't mean that one way is better than the other.

Live how you want to live. Whatever makes you happy.

Right?

• Content Count:  32

hmm what should i flame...WoW or RS?? I'll do em both!

I played RS back in 4th and 5th grade and got to like 101 or something with 90+skills just because it was free and I didn't know how to whack my mole yet *giggle*. RS was ok except for the low end graphics and the complete uselessness of the game unless you were a member.

and now on to WoW. WoW was a great looking game and seemed incredibly fun!...when I was 10. I finaly got to play it with my cousin's account and thought it was terrible. Bad graphics, to many 8 year olds who refused to heal you or assist because they were a level higher that you couldn't do anything about, not enough challenge to hit the end game things, and to much running around.

If you want a real mmorpg go play L2 its got smooth controls and balanced skills and classes. If you compare thing from WoW to things from L2 you can see what they ripped off from each other.

• Content Count:  305

First off doomlord lets see 90+ skills in free to play like i belive that? If that is true you have spent more time than i ever have on it.

As for World of Warcraft and Guildwars there ok but i preferr runescape.

And it definately takes more skill to play them as for css..... Keep the comments comeing...

Drewtiger1 L33T HaX0R

Firecape

Fighter Torso

Full Void

Bandos Godsword

Level 117

Great Clan

Gotta love RS :thumbup:

my comment on this game

Dont tell me to silence me and my account will 2 Spec you out :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  32

it was a meber account and shared between 5 people lol should have mentioned that. I made the account but hardly played it so my friend's sister has it now. I quit like 4 years ago.

hmm what should i flame...WoW or RS?? I'll do em both!

I played RS back in 4th and 5th grade and got to like 101 or something with 90+skills just because it was free and I didn't know how to whack my mole yet *giggle*. RS was ok except for the low end graphics and the complete uselessness of the game unless you were a member.

$6.99 Per Month for members wow so expensive waa waa.

Go get a job PLEASE?

You can afford css but not $6.99?

And as for 4th and 5th grade no wonder people of that age grounp are what drags the games like runescape and world of warcraft down..

Edited by Jimbo
type ftw

Reply to Thread