? servers

? players online

Putting together a proper SG/ZM history from the beginning....

• Content Count:  1554

• Content Count:  1844

too many to count

its funny cause ive only had like 3 and the last one was mid 2010 and that was cb, last server ban appeal was minecraft in december for some bullshit. before that one was like 09

• Content Count:  711

One of my personal favorites...

Brood here, just thought I'd say goodbye seeing as i got permed with no warning....not that it matters would have left with apple anyway...I'd like to take a moment to say thanks to the FEW people in this community with any normality about them...Tcp-kill, Green, Modgers, Litkey, LVG, Paul...there are definitly more and you know who you are...

To the rest of you...for a lack of a beter word people....I just have to say...L2real life.....the flame responses apple and I got to our trolling was really unforgivable...you gave us such good responses and still expected us to stop? Thats really lolable...to the admins who took it soooooo seriously you have to realise that this is just the inernet and that while you may b able to ban and enforce rules u do not have any real power over anyone and whatever ounce of power you think you have will not make up for any problems or lack of power in your real life....

To Omar...grow up u dirty muslim...

To obez...maybe your lisp will go away if you get your tongue out of modgers ass..

To Highsky....EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE makes fun of you when your not around..they all think you comic addiction is really weird and that you have a really weird voice...they think you take the community to seriously..which you do...and they think your radio show and youtube thing is really sad....but really most of them are probably jealous that you can be so open about who you really are...I don't really think the whole comicthing is a health hobby for someone your age but then again I'd be an ass to tell you how to live your life....

To anyone out there who ever flamed at my trolling....why do you feed something that is annoying u?

So this is the end of my journey in Steamgamers..I've been here from the very start....I remember when there was only one napalm server and when it was called Zombie murder...it was always great fun when people treated it as a game...but this community has become more of real life for some people....

If anything above contradicts itself its propabaly me trolling...

This is how the story of brood and apple shall end..not with a bang but with a wimper...

Reply to Thread