? servers

? players online

Your dreams...

• Content Count:  3052

I have a lot of Wet dreams weird dreams.. I cant remember them but for some reason i tihnk they reoccur over and over again, or go on for another night.. I also hate having realistic dreams... For example: It will be 6:10AM(real time) and i have to wake up.. i get the feeling that i woke up, took a shower, took a shit, got ready for school.... THEN I wake up and its like 6:40:f7u12:

• Content Count:  1563

Well an example of just a dream i got most of the time =/

All I remember I was going to order a pizza, and there like 50 people waiting behind me to order something aswell. Whilst under that pressure, I checked my money and I realised I didnt have enough.

So I went to the bank and suddenly a gang tough guys came out of nothing and started me to kick my head off. I managed to escape running out of the city and it looked like I was in the desert. I went to the garage where a mate was waiting for me, then when I step in, a dude(who was laying in the back of the car) with a 9mm points it right to my head. that's where my dream stops.

• Content Count:  53

I once had a dream where I was some weird unknown place where I fought in a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader after he killed my brothers. I was sad when I woke up lol....

• Content Count:  3440

So.. I have probably post this before.. I do have a recurring dream.

In this dream I can fly.. You would think that's a good thing.. but not in my dreams.. I can fly alright.. but only about 3 centimeters off the ground. Regardless of how high of a building I jump from.. I plummet until i'm about to splat on the ground.. and then stop.. and slowly glide along.

If I charge straight at a building I won't impact, I just start flying up the side of the building once I get to the top I go over the building and back down the other side. It's worse than a cock-tease. All frustration and no pay off.

The other weird thing about it is the whole time I'm flying there is this humming noise in the background.

Also I dream in Portuguese about once a week and regardless of who is in the dream with me we are all speaking Portuguese regardless of whether or not they speak it in RL.

• Content Count:  1765

I don't dream anymore... or remember them.

A fucked up one I had back when I was a kid was me and my family are camping and a shark attacks us outta the water and grows wheels...

• Content Count:  5063

My dreams is allways about stuff that's going to happend it the future. So i often gets the Déjà vu feeling. And i allways remember my dreams. But Lately after i tried a indian dream catcher i cant remember any of my dreams! its kinda creepy that it actually works >.

• Content Count:  1845

I think dreams are all encompassing. They include memories,reality,spiritual world,sub conscience.

1)Often in my dreams when I'm driving the breaks never work. They might slow the car down but don't stop it. I gather this relates to my life. My dreams are telling me i have no control. At least that's what a therapist might say.

2) The very rare time's I've dreamed about dead relatives/family I treated them in the dream as if they were real but i knew they were dead.

-i had one of my grandmother i tried to scream but felt she was stopping me. Eventually i got pissed about it.

-To put this one into context, my mom has her ex husbands ashes, my brothers dad, in the house. He appeared in my dream once and i got pissed and told him to get out.

3)The other night i had a dream i was playing TTT. Specifically the map with the pipes that if blown flood the map. I kept dying but whenever i did there was girls bodies there too. Yes i groped them.

4)TMI

Whenever i go too long without masturbating i end up having wet dreams

5) I've never had a nightmare, in terms of the kind where u wake up scared sweating, since i was little. Can't remember exact age. Say between ages 5-8. In saying that i've had some scary dreams where i felt fear but it was enjoyable or didn't phase me. I remember specifically having one dream where a robotic skeleton with wheels for legs came at me and went up the wall and then was upside down on the ledge high up off a cliff and my first thought was cool. He was pretty scary looking.

6) I've had a few instances of sleep walking in my pre-teen and younger years. That being said. When I'm in a dream and i'm trying to run at times i feel like im running in water. I wondered why till i figured out i was probably acting it out in my sleep while in bed.

tl;dr Just some experiences with dreaming and my take on some things.

Reply to Thread