? servers

? players online

Proof as to why the troll purge happened?

• Content Count:  2180

They do not need any proof, they have the ability to terminate anyone's account without warning as stated in your agreement when you sign up.

Further more, this community isn't a right, It's a privilege.

So you'd rather remain willfully ignorant than atleast ask for true proof?

The proof is there..question is why do you care so much about these trolls and hackers.

So basically anyone associated with Dirty Sanchez or myg0t deserves to be banned. Anyone with a myg0t forum account should be banned because it's a griefing/hacking forum, right?

So why don't we also ban anyone with a VAC ban on their account? I mean chances are since they hacked once they'll do it again. Obviously if they have a VAC ban they are doing something wrong.

i remember sanchez having his admin removed for "undercover trolling." this tops it though.

They gave you a reason, whether you choose to believe them or not will not change things.

I believe otherwise, and am I not allowed to voice my opinion on what I believe?

• Content Count:  5381

So basically anyone associated with Dirty Sanchez or myg0t deserves to be banned. Anyone with a myg0t forum account should be banned because it's a griefing/hacking forum, right?

So why don't we also ban anyone with a VAC ban on their account? I mean chances are since they hacked once they'll do it again. Obviously if they have a VAC ban they are doing something wrong.

i remember sanchez having his admin removed for "undercover trolling." this tops it though.

I believe otherwise, and am I not allowed to voice my opinion on what I believe?

Like I said, Let him talk out of his ass.

Neji Was banned for his Myg0t Affiliation plus being and instigator between SG and TNS.

Dracula was banned for his Myg0t Affiliation plus Source ban and server manipulation.

Starbucks should have never been unbanned in the first place.

Soulkeeper has had about 20 strikes on a 3 strike policy.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1278

Your speaking from your ass, also you didn't answer my question

Edit: Delirium stole my ass comment

Like I said, Let him talk out of his ass.

Neji Was banned for his Myg0t Affiliation plus being and instigator between SG and TNS.

Dracula was banned for his Myg0t Affiliation plus Source ban and server manipulation.

Starbucks should have never been unbanned in the first place.

Soulkeeper has had about 20 strikes on a 3 strike policy.

so the accounts tied to these people were? And TNS proves that Dracula was the one who hacked their Sourcebans?

Your speaking from your ass, also you didn't answer my question

why not? im not trying to troll, i just want the answer + the proof.

• Content Count:  5381

so the accounts tied to these people were? And TNS proves that Dracula was the one who hacked their Sourcebans?

Regardless of if TNS Proves it was Dracula who manipulated their source bans, SG has proof of Server manipulation.

And I'm pretty sure Neji and Dracula have confirmed Myg0t affiliation.

Edit, I said it on the chatbox before you posted too.

Reply to Thread