? servers

? players online

Proof as to why the troll purge happened?

• Content Count:  6741

Jazzy, the first question that was asked when these details came to light were "where is the proof of this?". We got the proof and actions were taken to remove said users from this community for good.

• Content Count:  2180

Jazzy, the first question that was asked when these details came to light were "where is the proof of this?". We got the proof and actions were taken to remove said users from this community for good.

And what's the problem with posting it now? Why should myg0t affiliation entail bannage? Should we also ban for VAC ban. Do the accounts prove insolence?

• Content Count:  1278

And what's the problem with posting it now? Why should myg0t affiliation entail bannage? Should we also ban for VAC ban. Do the accounts prove insolence?

you still didn't answer my damn question, why do you care so much about trolls and hackers....

inb4thor

• Content Count:  6741

I think you need to take a breath and relax. Is there any particular reason as to why you are so distrusting of the powers that be?

Going by best practices, some things are so messy we don't like to publish all information as it causes unnecessary drama. It's a time old tradition to do the business and sweep it under the rug so we can focus on enjoying ourselves.

If you are sill miffed by this, please PM me Jazzy and we can discuss further.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3073

Jazzy. and everyone.

You are not entitled to any proof. And if we lose you or offend you, we are sorry. If we banned 4 people who constantly made our community, its members, and especially its staff look bad, we are sorry. But we are not and never going to make anyone happy. You do not know the whole story or chain of events that lead up to todays events and you (probably) never will. We are deeply embarrassed by the fact that 4 people, 3 of which served us as admins, decided that they needed to make everyone in this community, especially you, look dumb.

If anything, you should be demanding answers of them. Not us.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  4960

I don't understand why you think you're so entitled to stuff like this. Seriously, who do you think you are?

We take care of the community because we want to, not because we have to.

Most of us don't do the dirty work for ourselves, there is no benefit from this on an individual level. We do it for you guys. I dislike that these guys had to be banned, I've known Dracula and Soulkeeper since 2008 and I've never had a quarrel with them personally. I actually like those two.

You'd have to be ignorant not to know these guys' history with us. You'd have to be even more ignorant to deny they've overstepped their boundaries here more than once. When stuff goes down though the proper measures have to take place, no matter relationship.

Now to question our decision after what has happened? That isn't ignorance, just foolishness. I understand you're friends with some of them, but that's just clouding your perspective and making you believe there is some kind of conspiracy there. The hard cold proof is there and we reacted accordingly to that proof. There is no conspiracy, just action-reaction.

Do you deserve answers? Maybe, but as Thor said you shouldn't be demanding the answers from us but from them. We're just the guys doing the dirty work and banning people who have outlasted their welcome here...for you guys.

• Like 12

Reply to Thread