? servers

? players online

Why must so many be hypocrites?

• Content Count:  1079

Every time I go into any server of any game, there always seems to be some group of assholes that are automatically there and waiting to "strike."

They make jokes at your voice, whaty you say, when it's not needed. Not, needless to say they are some annoying people, but there are some that are not, too.

Perfect example is me. (wasn't that coming? :tongue_smilie: ) People get all pissy and start making smartass, ridiculing remarks over the stupidiest things like someone's voice, or how they respond to certain reactions.

Is it jsut me, or should some people just get a life and come the fuck down. Maybe if you help someone and don't be a jackass, you mind actually get friends, you know?

Now, I know this is the internet, and we should all man up and "take it like a man," but, sometimes, people go too far in my mind.

What do you think?

Edit: I forgot to explain the title of this topic. So many of these people are calling others noobs and making statements like "get to know puberty," or something along those lines. But then, when they "come out of the closet," they're just the EXACT SAME WAY. What the fuck is up with that? >:[

• Content Count:  5007

Well, the thing that pisses me off is im 14 and if someone goes! hey! your underage to play this game! i was to say stfu because they are such bitches

but i piss of them!

• Content Count:  1079

P.S. Doesn't "come out of the closet" refer to when you announce you're homosexual?

Not to me, at least. TO me, "come out of the closet" means to reveal a secret or something along those lines.

• Content Count:  73

Well, the thing that pisses me off is im 14 and if someone goes! hey! your underage to play this game! i was to say stfu because they are such bitches

but i piss of them!

yeah that drives me crazy when your on some server following all the rules and playing the game how it should be, but then u got a group of people who are little older and don't give a poop. They just come into the severs, drag the games on longer and waste all of the time that people have. I just wish something if I could take a metal bat to their head to put some common sense in them.

• Content Count:  331

In Soviet Russia, you oppress the hypocrites.

Apologies, but I really don't know how to answer this. *shrug* There will always be idiots out there.

I prefer "at least I can form coherent sentences," or "at least my mother isn't also my sister."

P.S. Doesn't "come out of the closet" refer to when you announce you're homosexual?

Took the words right... off my keyboard...

?

• Content Count:  5007

yeah that drives me crazy when your on some server following all the rules and playing the game how it should be, but then u got a group of people who are little older and don't give a poop. They just come into the severs, drag the games on longer and waste all of the time that people have. I just wish something if I could take a metal bat to their head to put some common sense in them.

My metal bar of common sense is called "Tcps Banhammer"

• Content Count:  4473

My metal bar of common sense is called "Tcps Banhammer"

Which is nothing compared to the true banhammer of Henda!

banhammerlg9.jpg

^^^ Henda's hammer (Yes, Henda was that extreme when he wielded the banhammer)

hammerzf4.jpg

^^^ All others' hammers

• Content Count:  868

What I hate most is when people block and glitch other people when admins aren't around, you know the real vocal ones on the microphone... but then they get all pissed when it happens to them, or(and I remember this very clearly) when people are collectively okay with one action that breaks rules but are completely against another action that breaks the rules like this one time on rooftop runaway where people throw grenades at the humans on top of the train while it's moving. Yeah that's certainly okay but apparently it isn't okay for someone to block one of the beginning jumps so that people fall and die.

Reply to Thread