? servers

? players online

Why must so many be hypocrites?

• Content Count:  6712

Most people are idiots to you, but to them you may be an idiot. When you are trying to I dunno, jump onto a box and you're blocking some, not your fault you are just out of sync at the time or you just can't do at all yet the person who is being blocked gets pissed because he gets zombied from the wait. Then the guy being flamed for not being able to jump thinks the others are idiots for getting so pissed over a game on the internet, different perspectives right.

Everyone finds themselves in both situations, sometimes (I dunno why) I just can't crouch jump and people laugh and get annoyed or whatever and I'm just thinking "wow I'm having a bad day I'm not a complete noob", yet if I was the one laughing I'd probably think "Dam nub can't even crouch jump he fails".

Happens all the time, no one is always perfect and one guys friend is another guys idiot, that's how the internet and life works :cool:

Some of us do however share opinions 99% of the time. I don't mind when a 14 year old talks on the mic, I was 14 not so long ago and I used to get annoyed at idiot 20 year olds who laughed because they thought they were better than me. Age doesn't have a complete link to skill ever, ofcourse as you get older you get smarter (generally) but in a game a 10 year old could be a real nerd and train to be good, where as the 20 year could might just want to play the game as he can now, I know I don't go out of my way to be good at anything unless I actually think its fun doing it (training on games isn't very fun to me, games are meant to be played not made into a sort of job where you get achievement out of being the best zombie hunter?).

But when a 10 year old comes on the mic and is constantly talking like an idiot everyone is annoyed, he may just be talking like all the other guys on the mic but his voice is so high you can't stand it, and there is no mute on the server so everyone starts to flame, understandable in my opinion.

Also everyone has their own dislikes and lists of things that make someone or something annoying.

When I look at annoying things on a zombie server I think...

- Someone who goes out of there way to kill the first zombie with another 5 people. What is the point of the whole round if you are shooting with a machine gun at a zombies head in the corner, not much of a game to me? Also annoying when humans chase a zombie to a corner then don't let him out, they purposely stop the zombie but they die too, ruins it for both people.

- Same sort of thing....When you are a zombie and even if the human goes back to the spawn, you just follow him anyway, and you both die of the nuke.

- People who camp with awps and machine guns. My biggest examples of this are extinction and rooftop runaway 2. People hide on that sand hole on extinction and buy about 10 awps worth and some machine guns incase they get close and shoot the zombies persistantly, also on the pyramid mid but thats more understandable. Then on rooftop runaway the people who stay on the rooftops and gang up with their 10 other mates and constantly fire on the zombies stopping them getting up, ruins the whole escape in my opinion if they want to awp why not play india?

So really almost everyone is hypocritical, no one is always the good guy and unless you have empathy for the other 30 people on the server then you are going to be a jackass to atleast one person :001_unsure:

I don't even like long posts can't ever be bothered to read them and yet I write a whole essay:blushing:

• Content Count:  670

What I hate most is when people block and glitch other people when admins aren't around, you know the real vocal ones on the microphone... but then they get all pissed when it happens to them, or(and I remember this very clearly) when people are collectively okay with one action that breaks rules but are completely against another action that breaks the rules like this one time on rooftop runaway where people throw grenades at the humans on top of the train while it's moving. Yeah that's certainly okay but apparently it isn't okay for someone to block one of the beginning jumps so that people fall and die.

Yeah it's totally hypocritical to be mad about being blocked at the beginning of the round but not at the end when you're just waiting for the nuke to go off and there's no way for anyone to get you.

:huh:

Reply to Thread