? servers

? players online

Need help.

• Content Count:  479

So I kinda regret what I did last night. I was with this girl I met at Church (I'm not religious. My parents force me.) and we hang out all the time. She's gorgeous, nice, funny, and intelligent. I knew we were hitting things off and all and we've been the best of friends for a few months now... untill.. (Bullet time. Too lazy at this point.)

• We go to Starbucks
  • Get an iced coffee together, just relaxing and talking with my dream girl.
  • Some fag walks up to her and sits next to her.
  • They start holding hands.
  • The faggot then says, "By the Holy Lord! My name is Jason and this is my girlfri-"
  • "She's your WHAT?!" I'm starting to sound really angry now.
  • "Praise the Lord Jesus, she is."
  • "Hey man, let's talk out side."
  • The girl who I am interested in(I will call her Amy) looks nervous as fuck.
  • We go outside and then all hell breaks loose.
  • I yell at Amy. "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, YOU DUMB BITCH?!"
  • "I-I-I.."
  • Then the faggot pulls a Bible out and start praying and shit in some fucking tongue or whatever. I didn't give a shit, I was too fucking pissed.
  • "Our Lord and Jesus Christ shall you be blessed in the name of--"
  • Socked that mother fucker HARD in the face.
  • "LORD! OH MIGHTY LOR--"
  • Continue to punch the fucker and kick him in the head with my new pair of Adidas. His face was bleeding all over.
  • Amy starts crying.
  • I snap out of my rage and booted it hard, far away from Starbucks.

Now I'm fucking scared. What's gonna happen to me? I regret it so much.

Edited by Adam

• Content Count:  2284

Fuck, you probably didn't have to resort to violence, since after all, he is her boyfriend and she maybe thought of you as a friend of some sort, or was just being flirty.

If Amy never referred to you as you being her boyfriend, or anything of that nature, you should never have punched him right in the face,(I know it really sucks balls when a girl leads you on) especially someone who isn't even fighting back, he's just laying there taking a beating.

Just be wary that the guy you pummeled could call the authorities and press charges, but from the sounds of it, he'll probably end up forgiving you and maybe even start praying for you and your violent ways. :LOOL:

EDIT: As for you and Amy, I wouldn't call her or talk to her until she initiates a conversation first. Then avoid the subject until she brings it up, then just say that you felt pretty pissed off that she'd lead somebody on like that and whatever else is on your mind. Don't try to take the blame for you being the "bad guy," make sure she feels awful for leading you on like that.

• Like 1
Edited by Lucid

Yeah... I really shouldn't have snapped like that. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't believe it, but yeah, I don't think i'll be talking to her for awhile. I went pretty ape shit there in the parking lot. I wouldn't blame her.

• Content Count:  605

That's quite the story... And if it is true, I am sure there are other places to get better life skills/advice then from an online gaming community full of kids and such. Just sayin.

If you take anything out of this situation, it's never go to church.

2evg4xv.jpg

5 years ago I killed a man with my bare hands. His face still haunts me till this day. Every time I close my eyes, I still see him. I've tried to seek help from multiple professionals, but none helped. In fact, they made me worse. One doctor even compared me to Ted Bundy.

I suffer from chronic depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and manic-depressive disorder.

I try to act normal and live a normal life, but it's getting harder and harder each day. I'm afraid one day, I'm going to just snap like I did last night but even worse.

• Content Count:  605

5 years ago I killed a man with my bare hands. His face still haunts me till this day. Every time I close my eyes, I still see him. I've tried to seek help from multiple professionals, but none helped. In fact, they made me worse. One doctor even compared me to Ted Bundy.

I suffer from chronic depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

I try to act normal and live a normal life, but it's getting harder and harder each day. I'm afraid one day, I'm going to just snap like I did last night but even worse.

How come you don't have admin yet then? Seem like a perfect candidate.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread