? servers

? players online

Anneliese Michel Exorcism audio tapes (disturbing)

• Content Count:  605

Do I think she was possessed by a demon? Probably not. But to say there are no demons, would be naive. Anyone who would say that the human race is the only type of life form in existence is quite naive. The universe is big, and there's even more past that. So to say we are the only ones that exist is quite silly.

*Plays X-Files Theme Song*

Guest Vivian556

*Plays X-Files Theme Song*

I didn't watch the video because I dislike that stuff, but as soon as I read that I got a huge shiver up my spine. FUCKING X-FILES SONG WAS SO CREEPY...

*Looks around room, opens door, turns light on.*

• Content Count:  6466

There are no demons, the mind is just extremely mysterious and Id go as far to say that we know less than 10% of what there is to know about the human brain.

Something like this could be caused by a number of factors though... schizophrenia, neurological disorders, extreme trauma... there are too many factors left out to say that it was caused by a possession of some kind. The exorcism failed didn't it? That should be a clue that possession is a load of crap.

Hell even if there WERE demons, I doubt they'd be capable of the same level of evil that actual humans such as Hitler unleashed upon the world.

Hitler was a demon in human form.

Reply to Thread