? servers

? players online

Upcoming concerts

• Content Count:  1938

I've got to find a 18+ Mindless Self Indulgence show so that I can see some naked Jimmy Urine. Ever since they got big they don't seem to throw their little NY shows which they used to do back in the day.

• Content Count:  6712

Er I'm going to Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium in July which should be insanel brilliant and Dragonforce (the stars of Gh3 :o) in October in a rather small venue, but I'm sure the small arena will mean for more noise and hence I will be deaf!

I look for a lot of concerts I've already been to Muse and Hard Fi in the past which were both brilliant (Muse inparticular).

• Content Count:  6712

I'm probably being a little too harsh. I go to a concert to be entertained, and I expect interaction from a band. This is were Dragonforce fails. Their performance is the same as listening to a CD, just live. They'll say "We're Dragon, this song is called ...", they swing their hair, jump around and thats about it. If you're not passionate about their music it's very boring. Many bands I've never liked before have gained my respect and audience through live performance and Dragonforce is not one of those. Who knows, they might surprise me this time around.

Wow thanks for the vote of confidence!!

I've heard that Dragonforce aren't good live because they don't play the song 100% correct, but when you think about how insanely difficult it is I don't have a problem with that, and no one really notices anyway. Passion wise what do you want the band to do, I've seen them changing lyrics for live performances on youtube and that and I want to hear the music not "if you really really really really love this song then clappppp your handsssssssss"...

I mean yeah some interaction is obviously good but some go over the top.

Hard Fi when I went to see them were the great balance of interaction I think and Muse are just insanely amazing live.

I did hear that Hard Fi were rubbish live and looking at some live footage from a video it didn't sound great either but once you're there you just hear the song and sing along [kelloggs impression]itssssss great [kelloggs impression/]

• Content Count:  1230

I could make a massive list of memorable moments. I don't hold anyone to the standard of playing perfect, but I'll withhold further comments on their shitty presence until I see them again later this year.

• Content Count:  136

I just went to The Eagles long road out of eden concert in georgia, probably the best concert i'll ever go to. In august the three of us go to ozzfest in texas to see METALLICA!:thumbup:

• Content Count:  1230

Bringing this one back from the dead :001_tt2:

Dragon Force still sucks. A friend/DF fan I went with even told me that I was right, along with another who I caught up with in Tampa also agreed

If you get a chance go see Chris Cornell. He's for a lack of words amazing. Hopefully I'll be seeing him again on Sept. 5

I did well this concert season:

- 3 high fives: Busta Rhymes, Chris Cornell, Mike Shinoda

- 5 picks: The Bravery, 2 Linkin Park, probably around 9 from Peter Thorn (Chris Cornell) he goes crazy throwing those things. I gave most of them away. Particularly if there were kids around me.

- 3 drumsticks: The Bravery, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell

- 1 Chester Bennington sweat drenched towel, he recognized me and threw it at me in Camden. Wanted to give it to a girl friend, but she said it was cheating if she didn't catch it and did not accept.

- 1 shirt signed by Chester Bennington

- 1 shirt signed by Mike Shinoda, Joseph Hahn (looks like Red Tampon), and Brad Delson

- Priceless memories and good times with friends :cool:

• Content Count:  2445

Bringing this one back from the dead :001_tt2:

Dragon Force still sucks. A friend/DF fan I went with even told me that I was right, along with another who I caught up with in Tampa also agreed

If you get a chance go see Chris Cornell. He's for a lack of words amazing. Hopefully I'll be seeing him again on Sept. 5

I did well this concert season:

- 3 high fives: Busta Rhymes, Chris Cornell, Mike Shinoda

- 5 picks: The Bravery, 2 Linkin Park, probably around 9 from Peter Thorn (Chris Cornell) he goes crazy throwing those things. I gave most of them away. Particularly if there were kids around me.

- 3 drumsticks: The Bravery, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell

- 1 Chester Bennington sweat drenched towel, he recognized me and threw it at me in Camden. Wanted to give it to a girl friend, but she said it was cheating if she didn't catch it and did not accept.

- 1 shirt signed by Chester Bennington

- 1 shirt signed by Mike Shinoda, Joseph Hahn (looks like Red Tampon), and Brad Delson

- Priceless memories and good times with friends :cool:

Fucking awesome. And like I told you in Vent, Red doesn't look like Joe Hahn.

Reply to Thread