? servers

? players online

Upcoming concerts

• Content Count:  2433

Mindless Self Indulgence May 8th in Fort Lauderdale

If I remmeber correctly I've seen them as an opener, and they were horrible. I might be wrong though.

Btw, Dragonforce doesn't even play all of the song, they have a soundtrack playing in the backround for guitars.

But I have Nine Inch Nails on November 9th (should have been last friday). I'd really like to see AC/DC when they come around. Also if Queens of the Stone Age ever had another concert I'm definetly going to that, that was the best one I've been to.

• Content Count:  196

Wow, I didn't even know they had a Projekt Revolution this year. People are only talking about the Mayhem tour and the Ozzfest festival.

Anyways, Slipknot is supposed to do an arena tour sometime this winter. I'll be seeing them and Metallica at the TD Banknorth Center sometime in January/February.

I live in Maine and we NEVER get any good shows up here. Last good one was probably Taste of Chaos but I didn't go (work). And before that was Korn back in October 2007.

• Content Count:  1110

I caught Coldplay at MSG and I'll be seeing them again in November. They're a band you don't want to miss. The live concerts are phenomenal.

We were to ment to see them way back. But because of that " Get me tickets" scam we lost £300 but got it back after some time.:cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Content Count:  2433

I live in Maine and we NEVER get any good shows up here. Last good one was probably Taste of Chaos but I didn't go (work). And before that was Korn back in October 2007.

Yea you gotta come down here for all the good concerts. River Rave was good this year with the return of STP, then Filter, Pennywise, Everlast, and some other lesser bands.

Reply to Thread