? servers

? players online

does anyone have a solution to this?

• Content Count:  657

Taking it to a shop would be your best bet but watch out because they like to stiff you. Otherwise, you could just reformat your computer and start over like I said before. (And I apologize if I seemed unhelpful in my last post)

• Content Count:  3791

If you any unable to boot your computer up I would recommend downloading that Norton software, burn it to a disk at a friends house/another computer if you have on in the house. if you are able to burn a disk, set boot options in Bios so the first boot sequence is registered as your CD. Or just take it to a shop, but be warned, if they end up reformatting they won't back anything up and they can't be help liable.

• Content Count:  6741

Blue Screen occurs in most cases when your computer doesnt have enough RAM, so get some more ^^

Wrong. The most common reason for BSOD is a driver clash.

The question(s) you need to be asking yourself is, when did this start happening? Have I installed anything just before it started happening?

Does it BSOD on boot up or can you actually access to OS and then it will infrequently blue screen?

As mentioned, safe mode will basically boot your pc up with all the basic raw drivers/core applications of your OS. So in theory you could go in and remove what you need to.

And guys, not to be the big bad mean dude but please do not post suggestions for this if you don't know what you're talking about..

• Like 2

• Content Count:  393

Blue Screen occurs in most cases when the ram of your computer has a problem ^^

Fxed for you. I've had a tons of bluescreen with my new (old) ocz ram. I was having blue screens sometimes six times a day. I removed one of the sticks and the trouble was gone. Have you installed new ram recently?

• Content Count:  38

What a failure of a blue screen. There isnt even a reason ( exept for the stop shizzle ).

Try to just start your pc up in save mode. if that doesnt work, then your fuxed. ( try to virusscan your pc in save mode, maybe its malware? )

Edited by Purplefire

• Content Count:  12

Blue screens that you're describing are most likely driver or software related. Since you are completely shut out of your system the best option is to reformat. If you're concerned about losing your data then run a live CD of UBUNTU and transfer over all of your files onto an external drive. Save yourself the money and reformat yourself. You should have gotten a DVD with the computer.

Reply to Thread