? servers

? players online

The Riddle Thread.

• Content Count:  2947

Lets get back on Topic heres another riddle

You have 20 pairs of black socks and 20 pairs of white socks all mixed up in your sock drawer. There are no lights on so you can't see the color of your socks. What is the smallest number of socks you can pull out of your drawer to make sure you get 1 matched pair of either black or white socks.

• Content Count:  2553

You have 20 pairs of black socks and 20 pairs of white socks all mixed up in your sock drawer. There are no lights on so you can't see the color of your socks. What is the smallest number of socks you can pull out of your drawer to make sure you get 1 matched pair of either black or white socks.

• Content Count:  539

To MAKE SURE? 22. This is not a math problem thread..

• Content Count:  431

To MAKE SURE? 22. This is not a math problem thread..

Nope hunter got it... lets say you pull a black sock first then a white one, next one you pull will regardless complete a pair of socks

• Like 1

• Content Count:  431

All of these riddles are too easy...

challenge meh!

A priest, a butcher and a hunter went out and killed a lion. They all wanted to different sections of the lion and each got what they wanted without mutilating or dividing the corpse. How can this be?

• Content Count:  1025

A priest, a butcher and a hunter went out and killed a lion. They all wanted to different sections of the lion and each got what they wanted without mutilating or dividing the corpse. How can this be?

Hunter got to kill it.

Butcher got to keep the body and "butcher" it later.

Priest prayed for its life.

I don't know... lol

• Content Count:  2947

I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

This i thought was pretty clever if u ask me Good Luck!

• Content Count:  833

I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

This i thought was pretty clever if u ask me Good Luck!

WEED?

after googling it if found it was a fingernail.

I am a man. If the son of that other man is the father of my son. What is the relationship between this man and me?

Reply to Thread