? servers

? players online

Dual-Wielding

• Content Count:  52

Who says a mage can't dual-wield 2-handed axes? Who says you can't use two heavy machine guns at the same time? To all the non-believing game developers, I say IT CAN BE DONE!

The youtube tags don't work on my screen, so here's the url

• Content Count:  2445

That's why the marines are more 1337 than army

Really? Hah... because the guy in the video is wearing an Army ACU uniform, not the Marine MARPAT uniform.

As for the video itself, it's pretty cool to watch, but that's not practical at all. Good luck trying to run around the battlefield carrying two of those in each hand, trying to shoot people.

• Content Count:  4473

Blah, so it is army...Marines still more leet..and then the Navy is more leet than both because of the MC

01mcps5.jpg > unitprofile1avs0.jpg > 2000447309616153567fseh0.jpg

And I thought not paying attention to details in the difference in the uniforms wouldn't get me anywhere in life... Thanks Litkey for this valuable lesson! :d

• Content Count:  670

Blah, so it is army...Marines still more leet..and then the Navy is more leet than both because of the MC

The Marines are under the Department of the Navy.

man what a badass, i'm gonna do that when i can afford to get two grandfathered M-60s

• Content Count:  331

The recoil of that... He's going to feel that in the morning.

Those guns are heavy, holding two and shooting them is sort of like punching yourself in the arms repeatedly while wearing brass knuckles. Hypothetically of course.

• Content Count:  1755

lol Thats why he was standing like that sorta leaning into the kickback. Too bad they didn't show the targets that he was shooting at....lmao then I would be impressed! (If he did good of course)

Reply to Thread