? servers

? players online

can this video make you belive?

• Content Count:  984

I don't disagree with you, some are obvious fakes. But again, what of the light over the Israel temple, that hovers, flashes a light, then shoots up. The one with two (probably more) people recording it? It might not be a UFO, I'm not saying it is. Thats the one that seems like it is not as easy to disprove.

Let me google that for you

• Content Count:  539

People that dont believe in aliens are retarded. The chance that there isn't a planet with the same conditions as earth is small if you think about how big the galaxy is.

But i don't believe in this ... its funny how UFOs almost have the same shape everytime.

Its funny how all of a species planes look kinda the same? Look at us? (not saying i believe)

And there is 100% probability of life out there, just not close.. or intelligent...

• Content Count:  99

I say there is a high chance Aliens might exist. Theres billions of planets out there besides us and it would be quite stupid if Earth is the only planet with living beings.. The Jerusalem UFO on 2011 seems quite real, there was about 4 different vids of it in different angles and place. It almost reminded me of a Super Saiyan! xD

And doesnt the blue thing on 8.00 looks like a Kamehameha? =O

• Content Count:  4123

I feel there has to be others like us in space tho be it very very few, a lot would depend on what stage the earth like planets are in. Some may have had life on it and was destroyed by a massive collision with a asteroid or by their own sun as such is the destiny of earth when the sun burns out.

Reply to Thread