? servers

? players online

Brutal Stabbing

• Content Count:  2105

Man I dont under stand how people could do this. I mean I can under stand stabing some one in a muging or somehting but somes ones own flesh and blood just not right thats why I want to do something as my job to help with this kind of stuff

• Content Count:  431

So the motive was a he wanted to get at his estranged wife for keeping the kid from him. How he justified killing a little defenseless child sickening. Both his hands should be chopped off then get the death sentence.

I agree although I think it should be a public execution

We need more public executions around IMO

and not like wimpy "humane injections" and stuff

I'm talking like beheading people and hangings

• Content Count:  1120

What an incredibly petty and vindictive man.

Anyone else notice those facebook messages? This is what the world is comming to. Even after brutally murdering his own child, he still can't spend an extra second using proper grammar and punctuation. How ridiculous is that?

:Sigh: Anyways...

@Jackass - "I want to do something as my job to help with this kind of stuff"

What kind of job do you want exactly? Is it homicide? People only find out about these particular indicidents after the fact, so it would be fairly difficult for you to help out in any way aside from suddenly receiving the ability to tell the future.

If you are referring to general domestic violence, which this isn't the same situation, I would highly suggest preparing both mind and body beforehand. Simply having a heart won't get you too far. I recall seeing a recent article about how an average career life for social workers in some state was 1-3 years. It's high stress, low pay, and they work you like a dog. It's not because the boss is an asshole either, it's simply due to the number of cases out there.

Example: I just skimmed a domestic violence website and it said that 1 in 4 woman would be subjected to domestic violence in their lifetime. 1 woman is beaten by her husband every 15 seconds in the United States. 4 Million will be abused in a single year. There are approximately 1500 battered women's shelters in the United States, vs 3800 animal abuse shelters. Doesn't that raise an eyebrow?

That's just women, that's just in the household, and that's just simply being beaten. When you include men, all women, children, rapes, murders, assaults, other countries, the world in general, etc.. Well, it's quite obvious no one can or will give a definitive number, but you can assume it's quite a large one.

Take a quarter, walk into your nearest grocery, pick and spot, close your eyes, spin around 10 times and toss it over your shoulder. Wherever the coin lands, it's a good bet that probably atleast 2 people within 25 feet of it beats one of their children, their wives or husbands, has raped or murdered, or basically committed some atrocity in their lifetime or currently are.

This article isn't exactly uncommon, nor were the circumstances, the motives, or the victims. It's a shame it happened, but then again, I don't recall anyone saying this world is full of sugar and rainbows either.

Reply to Thread