? servers

? players online

Need Help! That one Spider Movie.

• Content Count:  604

I need major help friends! Does anyone remember a Movie that came on SciFi, back when it was called "Scifi", that was about spiders, more specifically about a group of guys who go off somewhere and accidentally get taken to this different world where there are only a small group of survivors against an enemy that are humanoid but spiderlike. I would say it is a late 90's early 00's movie. If my memory is going to aid me in a way today, I would say the men were more of criminals that had obtained a bunch of money. Then SGR. It used to come on SciFi all the time! I can't remember what is was called though. It was a pretty good movie from what I remember. It's not Starship Troopers, the setting is based in a abandoned urban enviroment.

• Content Count:  431

I need major help friends! Does anyone remember a Movie that came on SciFi, back when it was called "Scifi", that was about spiders, more specifically about a group of guys who go off somewhere and accidentally get taken to this different world where there are only a small group of survivors against an enemy that are humanoid but spiderlike. I would say it is a late 90's early 00's movie. If my memory is going to aid me in a way today, I would say the men were more of criminals that had obtained a bunch of money. Then SGR. It used to come on SciFi all the time! I can't remember what is was called though. It was a pretty good movie from what I remember. It's not Starship Troopers, the setting is based in a abandoned urban enviroment.

Did it involve a crashed spaceship testing arachnids?

It has been a while since I saw those good old SciFi movies I kind of like...wtf i should know this

I spent every weekend one year just chilling and watching SciFi movies on the weekends when they used to have those marathons

Reply to Thread