? servers

? players online

QOTD- Does "Hacking" ruin gaming?

• Content Count:  11725

YouTube - MasterMan got mad

[YOUTUBE]2UE1LqmdLDc[/YOUTUBE]

So, Here is the question, does hacking ruin gaming.

Changing your stats in killing floor getting rank 6 for all, does it change game play?

Hacking that gives you advantage over other players is bad for all, but if the hack is for stats i find it harmless.

• Content Count:  8383

I don't care personally if someone does it on their own stuff, if someone is hacking or cheating while in game then it can ruin the gameplay if it effects others. Editing files or using a program to unlock stuff I don't think matters that much. I know when I played CoD4 I lost all my stuff since I had to reinstall so I used something to unlock all my stuff which also gave me golden guns. lol It didn't effect anyone besides my own gameplay by giving me a few things that I didn't have already which was only the golden guns.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Hacking in games like maplestory or kf to get levels, no it does not because grindings fucking gay.

Grinding is fucking gay, but that's pretty much 95% of what those games are. If you think grinding is a chore, might as well not be playing a game is effectively that.

• Content Count:  2645

Hacking your stats to max on KF to 6, kind of ruins the fun of gaining those stats doesn't it? Cheating in general can ruin the gameplay for yourself, not just others...

• Content Count:  2085

You guys are somewhat missing the point of grinding-vs-statboosting in KF.

By getting a higher rank, nothing has changed other than that you spawn with a different gun instead of just a pistol.

KF is a co-op only game, so it's not like it ruins the game for anyone else, so who cares other than jealous purists?

Having stats in the first place I think is dumb I think. I play video games to have fun. I am having fun at rank 6. No one else is losing any fun except being pained in the glute that my symbol is gold instead of silver. So, challenge accepted.

"Cheating" the act of grinding is okay.

Then again, if people are actually hacking (i.e. aimbots, wall hacks, or anything that ruins the games for others), I hate that shit.

• Like 1
Edited by Harry

Reply to Thread