? servers

? players online

QOTD- Does "Hacking" ruin gaming?

• Content Count:  2105

Some games I guess its ok to rank hack or sych but I find that it just takes meaning out of the game. Lets say you hack your mw2 so your rank 50 and have every thing whast the point in even trying to play there is nothing to play FOR. SO your just going to get bord of the game faster. But really I dont care if they do it or not as long as they dont hack the game and also as they dont think there the best just because the hacked the rank.

• Content Count:  720

Hacking in games like maplestory or kf to get levels, no it does not because grindings fucking gay. Using aimbots for games that take SKILL" Yes it ruins the game greatly

I use a fishing bot in WoW...not sure if I would use a bot for leveling toons, but hacking like that is stupid.

• Content Count:  8383

I use a fishing bot in WoW...not sure if I would use a bot for leveling toons, but hacking like that is stupid.

As someone who fished all the way up to the max in WoW legitly, I ain't even mad you did this. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2085

Some games I guess its ok to rank hack or sych but I find that it just takes meaning out of the game. Lets say you hack your mw2 so your rank 50 and have every thing whast the point in even trying to play there is nothing to play FOR. SO your just going to get bord of the game faster. But really I dont care if they do it or not as long as they dont hack the game and also as they dont think there the best just because the hacked the rank.

Shooting games like COD are a bit different. Rank leveling gives you better guns that you use to kill other people. That DOES somewhat ruin the game. Though if you're playing JUST for rank and not just for fun, you're doing something wrong.

• Content Count:  660

Why do you play games where you have to grind , if you don't like to do it ? And just hack ...

Am i missing something here ? I dont like people having an unfair advantage over me , or got something that took me ages to get , by hacking.

EDIt: im talking online here not say GTA

• Content Count:  4550

Perm banning masterman for a new ragehack.

On another note, chill the fuck out. Think there are more important things in life than having to get to lvl 6 legit. Also I think I heard enough self-centred, unopinionated and shit metaphors to last me a life time from that video. Fucking hell.

• Content Count:  2105

Shooting games like COD are a bit different. Rank leveling gives you better guns that you use to kill other people. That DOES somewhat ruin the game. Though if you're playing JUST for rank and not just for fun, you're doing something wrong.

yea I dont play many games were rank is thewre for somehthing but if rank is just there to be there than I dont care if some one hacks it just to have a higher rank its just ment for fun

• Content Count:  4960

If you play a game and need to hack/cheat to beat it or get skill. That's just sad, gaming is about having fun..

It just ruins the game for people who CAN do it and get slapped in the face because of that.

So i'm against hacking.

Reply to Thread