? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  494

Sup everyone. Your friendly famous zombie hunter here.

So, before I start, lets get one thing straight. This is not for attention, this isn't a "trollololol" thread, and please, keep the flames to a minimum. This thread is simply me expressing my feelings towards this community over the years, and saying good bye to the community and the players, trolls, dicks, awesome people, "oldfags", "newfags", and everyone else. That being said, on with the show.

So, yes, I am leaving SG for good. I might once in a blue moon hop on the zombie escape server, but besides that, I'm completely done with SG now. I've been here for a couple years, and I gotta say, its been an absolute pleasure. Some of th.....fuck that, THE funnest times I've ever had on computer gaming, were with SG zombie escape. Zombie Murder Napalm

That being said, why am I leaving? Well, as probably most of the admins know, and I'd imagine a fair amount of the players who know me guessed, I applied for admin in the most recent go around. I did not expect to get it, as I have been inactive as all hell lately. But to my shock, that wasn't why I was rejected. I was rejected for admitting the last time I ever broke a rule was I cursed out a mic spamming child, probably 10-12 years of age old, on the zombie escape server, almost two years ago. I honestly admitted the only thing I've ever done wrong on the SG servers. Check my ban record, I've only got 1 ban on my record, and it was because people were arguing about the rules in prison break, and without thought I joined in, and said "Guys, shut up, the rule is actually ___" since I knew all the rules. Bubbles banned me for an hour simply because my voice stuck out the most. He immediately after unbanned me, saying he was just trying to get control of the situation, which was completely understandable as there were probably 7-8 of us arguing it out. this was probably 2 years ago or so.

So, yes. I admitted my biggest fault which was ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO, and apparently my reputation as a rage-a-holic that hasn't been true for over a year still hasn't dissipated yet. Those two things are apparently grounds to reject me for admin, even though I did a great job and held the utmost professionalism when I was an SG-A. So, realizing that the higher ups will never let go of my reputation and see me for who I am now, and that, in my opinion, several of them have poor decision making/reasoning skills; I can no longer remain a part of SG without becoming bitter towards some of its members. So, I think it is time that I take my leave while things are still on a positive note, and despite some peoples best efforts to tarnish my reputation, keep my nearly spotless record that way.

Before I go though, I'd like to make "shout outs" to certain people of this community.

Beth and Ms. Blargh:

You two are undoubtably two of the kindest, fairest admins I've ever seen anywhere. It's a shame we didn't get to shoot eachother in GG and PB more than we did since those were some fun times lol. I hope that I'll be able to keep in contact with both of you even after this.

Bubblez:

My brotha from anotha motha lol. You can be such a douche tool lol, but back in the day, you were my zombie raping buddy along with James. You made escape everything that it was for me man. Thank you for that.

James:

IDK if its the guy who's our higher up James, I doubt it, but he went by the names James in server. This was way back when we were Zombie Murder and at the very beginning of SG. He was my equal. We lived together, we ran together, we died together. All we played together was zombie escape and napalm, but god damn did we rape it. My absolutely favorite zombie escape moment was with you man. I remember running from like 10 zombies on arctic escape, you were at the oil station as I was in the water, you were going "run man, we'll hold the cade!" I said "No, close it!" "Fuck that, we'll hold it!" "I'm not gonna make it, now fucking close it! Thats an order!" I had a tear in my eye smiling as I said that, and I do everytime I remember it. That was some crazy fun stuff man.

Bad dog, Lucid, Hiphopopotomus, Drox, and all the others who I used to notably hang around in escape because you guys knew wtf you were doing:

Carry on, all of you. You're good players, and hopefully someday soon we'll still be killing zombies together.

Neji:

Before you became a troll man, like a hard core myg0t faggot, you were awesome man. When you turned though to trolling servers professionally though, I lost all respect for you man. Maybe one day you can grow the fuck up.

Highsky:

You're harsh as hell on rule breakers. I love it. You are what the justice system should be. People purposely, knowingly break rules, and you don't even blink to give them the maximum ban possible from what I've seen. Carry on in keeping this community as minge-free as possible.

Spartan:

I suppose I mixed up my thoughts with you with Crimson. I do still have a feeling you are corrupt, and you did jump to the gun to reject many of my valid player complaints simply because the link to the video on them broke, letting those players off scot free, but I hold no hard feelings towards you despite our exchange of words earlier or your actions. I really do wish you the best in life along with everyone else besides Crimson, may he burn in hell for his corruption.

Bubbles:

Don't know why you were always a bitch to me, couldn't care less either. All the same, I wish you the best in SG with everyone else.

All the new members of SG:

To all of you of noble intentions, who have not and will not break the rules intentionally for the sake of being an ass, I wish you all the best. This community has been absolutely spectacular to me community wise, and I hope it embraces you all with the same friendliness as it showed me.

All the oldschool players:

I know most of us have already left. But to those of you who stuck around, keep it real. You guys are now 1 less. You are all there is to keep alive the memory of a golden age in CS:S Zombie gaming, and to keep that fortress alive. Maybe one day, we can organize all of us, known and lost, get all the old maps together, and just have a weekend of oldschool zombie escape/napalm ;)

To everyone else in the community: Thank you for making my time here enjoyable. I know I left several of you out of my shout out that should be in it. You know who you are, and you know how I feel about you, good or bad.

With that being said, its time for me to leave. I bid all of you(except Crimson) a fair well, and cheers to great lives ahead of you all. And Amit, I hope you enjoy this community as much as I have. I truly do. With Garfield's not giving a shit gone, hopefully you can bring above positive change for this community.

Anyone who wants to add me, steamnames "lordcharold" or "[Recon]The Famous Zombie Hunter" without the "'s obviously.

I also play LoL, and would love to play with you guys there. username "Azayle"

Fairwell, friends :) I hope to still see you all sometime soon.

Edit: I have to get this out. I really do. Fuck you Crimson, wherever you are, Fuck you. You really are a useless prick.

• Like 10
Edited by The Famous Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  833

This thread would have been thanked if you we're AO/BD. And if anyone actualy cared...

But anyways we all know when someone quit they always come back no need to make all drama about you leaving.

• Content Count:  8383

Take care, I know what it's like to want to take off once and awhile. Just step away from it and you might want to come back someday.

Reply to Thread