? servers

? players online

Forced to quit gaming

• Content Count:  1249

As I can barely write this, I feel as I must explain whats going to happen.

My irl life situation isn't the best, in which my current high school knows, so about a year ago they decided it was best for me to try to get into Hershey High School in Hershey PA. As time went on, they took me in to view the place, which they barely do to a lot of people.

The school is a boarding school, they don't allow computers there, cell phones, ect. I will be forced to quit gaming and play only on some weekends.

There are things about this shcool that are also good, as in literally, they pay for your college and help your future. There's things they pay that are unbeleivable. They have the best technology center to help you have a future with computers ect.

There are many people I can say that I've enjoyed to game with, but I won't. I've enjoyed everyone's company through all the good times, bad times, pissed off times, and everything above.

As I mentioned, I will not be gone forever, I still have weekends and holidays to play.

-Suicide

Future or SG?

It's probably best if "you have no say in it" if you'd rather stay at home to play games.

It wasn't the fact of staying home and playing games, it's the fact of actually leaving home to go somewhere for years.

• Content Count:  660

It's your fucking future , normal non-addicted people would take it without thinking twice , if you actually have doubts , what the fuck man get your shit sorted out

It's your fucking future , normal non-addicted people would take it without thinking twice , if you actually have doubts , what the fuck man get your shit sorted out

Who said I regretted it? Who said I never wanted to go? Like it said it the thread, this school pays for your college, ect. I wouldn't pass up and opportunity like this.

• Content Count:  2105

YES YOUR GONE just kidding I love you no matter how whoreish you are and Now you cant look at meat spin like you love to do all day Im going to miss you sexy. My bed will be lonly without you but really man im going to miss you

May The force be with you

• Content Count:  4360

Stay strong dude. I suggest picking up a new topic to keep your mind off gaming. May I suggest longboarding? I started around christmas this year and I've become obsessed with it. All the slides and tricks I can learn are awesome and they usually only take a day or two to get down. What your choosing is a really good choice for your future and there is always later in life for gaming. Just pickup a new hobby that doesn't involve computers and stick with it. Trust me finding a new hobby is essential. Anyways do good in school, see ya on the weekends.

Reply to Thread