? servers

? players online

Forced to quit gaming

• Content Count:  1249

@Chris, I'll be back for you babes.

Stay strong dude. I suggest picking up a new topic to keep your mind off gaming. May I suggest longboarding? I started around christmas this year and I've become obsessed with it. All the slides and tricks I can learn are awesome and they usually only take a day or two to get down. What your choosing is a really good choice for your future and there is always later in life for gaming. Just pickup a new hobby that doesn't involve computers and stick with it. Trust me finding a new hobby is essential. Anyways do good in school, see ya on the weekends.

Thanks for the kind words bro. Also, that advice isn't bad either, I've been told that by someone else aswell, to try to play video games a little less and then when I go to the school I'd be more used to not playing so much.

Anyway, just the words I needed b0red. Hope to see you ingame sometime.

• Content Count:  1025

Man, I can understand some aspects. At my current school, we are not allowed to even bring headphones to school (it's contraband)... (haha I know). That's why weekends are when I can play usually. Anyways, in the end the benefits outway your current feelings and it will all be worth it. Good luck, have fun, and stay out of trouble.

• Content Count:  560

Not trying to be a douche or whatever but if you cried or had a hard time making this thread something is fucked up in your life. Dont cry because you cant see people in the internet for 5 days. I just find it really fucking crazy for someone to be crying because they wont be on this site or playing games. So all in all, stop crying about it. Didnt have to make a thread about this.

P.S. I honestly dont think you were "forced to go" You just chose to. So title doesnt make any sense. Just sayin.

• Content Count:  570

My school is totally the opposite. This year they passed a bill to allow everything technological inside the schools. I graduated this year, so I won't have any fun there next year. Just shows how the education is in US. :) (Not to offend anyone)

• Content Count:  3697

It's your fucking future , normal non-addicted people would take it without thinking twice , if you actually have doubts , what the fuck man get your shit sorted out

You're an idiot. Aren't you like what? 14?

Anyways, moving away may seem like it's going to be hard, but it really isn't. It's something everyone (or almost everyone) does, and you get used to it pretty quickly. This boarding school sounds gay though. Do you guys have to wear uniforms? Lol.

• Content Count:  6712

It wasn't the fact of staying home and playing games, it's the fact of actually leaving home to go somewhere for years.

Think of it as a new journey.....you'll probably enjoy yourself, make lots of new friends etc....

• Content Count:  2122

Hey, if they're going to pay for your college tuition, fuck gaming. I cut down my gaming substantially when I started college last year. 40k scholarship a year > gaming, anyday.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread