? servers

? players online

Forced to quit gaming

• Content Count:  45

maybe you should commit suicide, you cry baby. its only a video game, you're going to ruin an opportunity for a better future cause of a stupid fucking guild? really? what are you going to do when you're 20? when youre 30? when youre 40? etc? kids in 3rd world countries would die, literally, to have the same opportunity as you to go to a school that pays for ur college.

i dropped out and got my GED, u have an opportunity dont be like me

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1249

maybe you should commit suicide, you cry baby. its only a video game, you're going to ruin an opportunity for a better future cause of a stupid fucking guild? really? what are you going to do when you're 20? when youre 30? when youre 40? etc? kids in 3rd world countries would die, literally, to have the same opportunity as you to go to a school that pays for ur college.

i dropped out and got my GED, u have an opportunity dont be like me

LOL, you actually think I was crying? People type that as an exageration, wasn't really crying. Also, this was a goodbye post, not a 'idk what I'm going to do' post.

• Content Count:  45

well, good for you. im sure these people at sg will be here in a few years, doing the same shit they did the day before, playing counter strike in their parents basement drinking soda and eating doritos. the majority of the people on this forum have nothing going for them, they play css all day and dont have any social life. so, its better that you get the hell out of here. good luck

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2075

well, good for you. im sure these people at sg will be here in a few years, doing the same shit they did the day before, playing counter strike in their parents basement drinking soda and eating doritos. the majority of the people on this forum have nothing going for them, they play css all day and dont have any social life. so, its better that you get the hell out of here. good luck

My my, such a bundle of stereotypes.

• Content Count:  1158

7IgWM.gif

• Like 4

Reply to Thread