? servers

? players online

Zombie videos.

• Content Count:  876

New video. Just uploaded today. This video will reveal some of the secrets on ze_space_stationx. I am hoping that this video will get a few thousand views on youtube.com and help grow our community.

I will attach the original media file on this post if the resolution is too low.

This is the link to all my youtube videos. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=hypxic1&p=r

noMAe8fVvKI

Edited by Blank

• Content Count:  2445

New video. Just uploaded today. This video will reveal some of the secrets on ze_space_stationx. I am hoping that this video will get a few thousand views on youtube.com and help grow our community.

I will attach the original media file on this post if the resolution is too low.

This is the link to all my youtube videos. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=hypxic1&p=r

noMAe8fVvKI

Wow, nice job. How did you guys figure out all those little spots to shoot at and press E on?

BTW, if you want it to be higher resolution, you should upload it to Veoh.

• Content Count:  1802

Satan is right, x wing is one of the best secrets in game, now its ruined. Now people start to just go to x wing and nobody really escapes on map :(

• Content Count:  876

Actually, all the nubs will try to get to the x-wing. They will probably zombie because half the server will crowd around the door. Then they will die in there because the zombie will not be able to make the jump to the teleport. Allowing the people who care to actually complete the map will get a huge headstart on the zombies.

Plus, its fun to watch everyone fail at crossing the exploding floor.

Reply to Thread