? servers

? players online

Post your funny joke (PRIZE)

• Content Count:  6213

well i think i might hav special powers or smoethin and im not even jokin

so its funny that u said that cus wen i was born i was dognosed with autism or somethin lik that i don rly no wut it means but i had 2 take clases nd now i fel like im mor in contact with my inter self

real talk

That explains a lot, Mr. Dirty Sanchez. :]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1405

There's 3 people on top of a building, An Illegal Mexican, an American, and a Iranian. God comes down to them and says "You need to throw one thing that you have to much of in your country off of the building." The Iranian is first, he throws off bombs and says "we have to many of these in our country." The Illegal Mexican throws off a chili pepper and says "we have to many of these in our country." The American is last and picks up the Illegal Mexican and throws him off, the american says "we have to many of these fuckers in our country."

• Like 10

• Content Count:  3791

irony at its finest

just cus u dont get money like moneyboy gets money doesnt mean u gotta hate on moneyboy

ur the only 1 tryin 2 start shit but it aint workin cus ur probably sum trailer trash lil kid who has nothin better to do then try 2 sound cool over the internet LOL

u probably dont even no wat autism is any way kid so before u try 2 mak fun of people u shuld get ur facts straight

hop off my swag -moneyboy

no mater wat any1 posts if they quot another person the are either tryin 2 start an argoument or and frendly conversashen

i can tel how he typed his post that he wasnt tryin 2 start a frendly conversashen

Yep, you're a fucking retard...

"Who's a retard and tries to act cool?"

Dirty Sanchez.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2947

Three Guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

• Like 1

Reply to Thread