? servers

? players online

What is your OLDEST SG/ZM Memory? Use Pictures To Tell Us!

• Content Count:  6712

The original boatescape v1/spacestation v1 rotate servers.

They were the shit.......always had good teamplay and no stupid extra trigger shit that just distracted everyone.

Not even sure if that was SG......but I remember GrimExistence so maybe he just went on the server I went on (Valhalla)

• Content Count:  581

Mine Probably be would sitting on one of the moo signs on a Napalm map and shooting the zombies in to a cage with 1 door and no roof. we would shoot them off the moo sign into the barricaded cage. people would rage :p

• Content Count:  2306

My earliest memory was the non-existant admin application process in the ZM era. When I applied to be an admin, it was my first day on the forums and it was my first post. My admin application was pretty much me just saying that I wanted to be an admin. I had played on our servers for about 4 days and never been on the vent, and Henda approved my admin application single-handedly in under 2 hours. I am reasonably sure I have the shortest period between application and approval in SG history. :)

Ooo, and then I got AO two months later lol...

Take that all you new admins who had to fill out an actual application and be voted on. :p

• Content Count:  1980

Jurassic Park original, where the T-rex used to over run the bus and cause hilarity.

P.S. I hate the bastards that blew up the bridge on team mates

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1710

Jurassic Park original, where the T-rex used to over run the bus and cause hilarity.

P.S. I hate the bastards that blew up the bridge on team mates

that aint the orignal..

Reply to Thread