? servers

? players online

SG's Favourite Admin is back!

• Content Count:  2390

Haggard and Red werent in the choices cause '' people would've felt obligated to vote for them'' or something like that.

They were in the original choices, just most people felt that the higher ups needed some sort of handicap because they felt people would vote for them simply because they were higher ups. So the two of them were voted on in their respective rounds, but they couldn't move on in the finals.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/off-topic/34648-round-21-sgs-favourite-admin-bd-round.html

That being said the two didn't even win their round, so the rule ended up being pointless. So Spartan (and other higher ups) will be treated like any other admin this time.

• Content Count:  163

On a side note but still related, I've also decided to let the Regs and Sups have a round each. Naturally since there are hundreds of the buggers we won't be doing votes for all of them. Instead you can nominate one of each if you post, first 10 of each I see will be in their respective rounds (make sure to say what they are in your post). They'll be voted on after the final admin round.

I shall start campaigning for tenth place!

Reply to Thread