? servers

? players online

Select ALL the admins you like  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Select ALL the admins you like

SA Round #1 - SG's Favourite Admin²

• Content Count:  2390

You do know all names could be selected? shouldnt only 3 max be able to be selected?

Yes I know, and why would only three be allowed to be selected (not to mention it's way too much effort to enforce).

This part is to decide the most popular admins (so to speak), meaning just vote for each person you like. Then later we narrow it down by taking all the people who got the most votes, and only allowing you to choose one. They become the "favourite".

• Content Count:  2390

Why don't you do a vote with ALL SA's? or... Are you doing separate votes, but will include all SA's?

I really really hope that this is a troll question.

Because not only do I state here : http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/off-topic/46994-sgs-favourite-admin-back.html

that there will be 9 SA rounds. But the title itself says "SA Round #1" , which clearly implies that this will not be the only SA round, seeing as there would be no reason to put a '1' if it was the only round.

And do you really think a poll with 108 choices would be a good idea?

• Content Count:  3791

I really really hope that this is a troll question.

Because not only do I state here : http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/off-topic/46994-sgs-favourite-admin-back.html

that there will be 9 SA rounds. But the title itself says "SA Round #1" , which clearly implies that this will not be the only SA round, seeing as there would be no reason to put a '1' if it was the only round.

And do you really think a poll with 108 choices would be a good idea?

I don't know what I was thinking... Only had an hours sleep...

Reply to Thread