? servers

? players online

Bitcoin - Mine Your Money

• Content Count:  3791

The GUI Miner is the best currently.

Are you sure you're not using your CPU? You're not gaining anything at that rate.

I'm now at 2.4Mhash /s

---

Now at 110Mhash /s

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  6712

2 5850s. ~650Mhash/s

Don't generate with the Bitcoin client, sign up for a pool (I used https://deepbit.net/ , it's gotten control of most of the network now, so you might choose a smaller pool. You're balance will update every hour.

Also, under flags I suggest using "-v -w128 -f90" It'll lower the priority allowing you to mine and continue using your computer.

Ok :/

I downloaded the m0mchil's python miner...and have no idea what to do with it. All the files seem to do nothing.

• Content Count:  6712

awe... the modern day pyramid scheme

True....but unless you plan on investing in $10,000 worth of hardware like some guys then you have nothing to lose.

• Content Count:  1324

True....but unless you plan on investing in $10,000 worth of hardware like some guys then you have nothing to lose.

Well the people who used to invest $10,000 now have half a million dollars worth of BTC l0l.

• Content Count:  4360

Well the people who used to invest $10,000 now have half a million dollars worth of BTC l0l.

Some guy in canada got the DEA knocking on his door because his house had so much power consumption and heat output. They thought he was doing a massive marijuana operation. He just had massive amounts of servers doing bitmining.

• Content Count:  2180

I forget the site but with bitcoins you can buy lots of drugs and stuff.

Silk Road is what you're thinking of, it was recently in a Gawker article that was featuring the deep web, happened to mention BitCoins as the preferred transaction method because they think they aren't traceable (they are.)

• Content Count:  2085

Silk Road is what you're thinking of, it was recently in a Gawker article that was featuring the deep web, happened to mention BitCoins as the preferred transaction method because they think they aren't traceable (they are.)

They aren't if you do it properly. (technically nothing is untraceable, but if you do all your bootstrapping and network sending over Tor, you're pretty anonymous for the most part)

Reply to Thread