? servers

? players online

Afamad's first recital!

• Content Count:  4960

I don't know if it's camera or not but it seemed like you were holding the pedal for too long between bars. The mixed inharmonic notes are nasty to the ear. You should work on expression and general cleanup of the notes, other than that it's a pretty good start. Good luck and try to have fun doing it. If you hate what you're doing you'll probably suck at it. "There's a difference between playing music and playing music."

• Content Count:  920

I don't know if it's camera or not but it seemed like you were holding the pedal for too long between bars. The mixed inharmonic notes are nasty to the ear. You should work on expression and general cleanup of the notes, other than that it's a pretty good start. Good luck and try to have fun doing it. If you hate what you're doing you'll probably suck at it. "There's a difference between playing music and playing music."

Probably my nervousness. I noticed I had to manually force myself to let go of the peddle when I was playing there. Normally I'd let it go every 2 chords. Also, I'm having a great time learning piano :d

Reply to Thread