? servers

? players online

A revelation and an explanation for my actions.

• Content Count:  920

Not while I'm in the server. I'll train him. I'll make a man out of him! If any of you lay one claw or tooth on him, I'll persoanlly make sure Atix_Extinction gets fixed just so I can crash a helicopter on you.

• Content Count:  3440

Okay, back. Just woke up from my 3 hour nap. Also, you're all just jelly. A sweet spread-able form of strawberry jelly.

Honestly jealousy doesn't come into play here. Quite a few of us are either married or in a relationship so that's not a factor. Threads like this are bait for abuse and ridicule. Threads like this scream for attention. The problem is it isn't going to be the kind of attention you want.

Okay, well you know how I act like a douchebag towards everyone because you're all pissing me off by getting me killed in-game? Well that's not going happen anymore, because I have a girlfriend now.

You see, let me explain. Before I had a girlfriend, I had no output for my testosterone. It kept building up and building up until I exploded it all over you guys in one big rage fest. However, now that I have an output I won't explode on you all, and I'll start acting nicer!

It all makes sense!

The reason my first post in this thread was mocking is due to the fact that I find this to be a complete bullshit excuse. 1st off there is the question of whether or not you actually do have a girlfriend now? - For the sake of simplifying we'll just assume that in this case and you are telling the truth.... that issue aside the post is still bullshit!

Here's why.. you state

Before I had a girlfriend, I had no output for my testosterone. It kept building up and building up until I exploded it all over you guys in one big rage fest.

Bullshit! You rub one out every bit as often as any other guy does. There isn't a man alive the POPE included that hasn't/doesn't from time to time. I know dudes that are married to models that still masturbate from time to time. Every guy does it, stop being ashamed of it. So if you have rage issues testosterone levels aren't the problem, and a girlfriend isn't going to cure you!

Why are soooo many guys afraid to admit that they tug one out on a somewhat regular basis. You'll find that I have very little to hide if anything at all.

In summation whether or not you are an asshole has nothing to do with anything other that you're choices. You decide, not your relationship status, not your parents and how they treat you, not your socio-economic standing, JUST YOU. So if you have been an asshole in the past take responsibility and stop with the bullshit nonsense excuses.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread