? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  1385

if games have a bad influence on you then youre a dumb ass for being influenced by stupid games...

its not games, its you being retarded, youre like those dumbasses that make the "end of the world cults"

Well I can't believe you are such an idiot. They had a bad influence over me because I started playing too young and too gory games. It's the same as you could say, you are a dump fuck because your influenced by drinking. And if the man CAN'T STOP ? How can you blame him if he started drinking young and now it's addicted him and he can't stop and he is a drunk? That is the same with video games.

Could you guys be more serious? I mean your just funny, it's amusing how I (16 years old) have more sense then you guys. Perhaps I might have wrote something that offended you and now you feel like an idiot (or don't) and your trolling me, I just don't get the fact, after me asking you not to troll or Spam you still do it. That just proves how ignorant you guys are and how you can't act like normal human beings and just don't comment nonsense?

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  26

I really dont care a shit about this and nobody does and why do u really care?!?!

I mean like u friend just dont say wow u play too much man go take a break....

Its just NOBODY CARES!!!! -.-'

• Content Count:  2085

They had a bad influence over me because I started playing too young and too gory games.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. I played Duke 3D when I was under the age of 13 for hours on end, along with other "terrible and gory video games", and I have played video games for years before and after that. I always got the best grades in my class, and top-10 from my district. I think I am pretty sane for the most part as well (except for my weeabooness, I guess).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

Well I can't believe you are such an idiot. They had a bad influence over me because I started playing too young and too gory games. It's the same as you could say, you are a dump fuck because your influenced by drinking. And if the man CAN'T STOP ? How can you blame him if he started drinking young and now it's addicted him and he can't stop and he is a drunk? That is the same with video games.

So you're one of those pussies who was the 1% of kiddies who couldn't handle gaming. I played since I was like 7-10 (Sega Genesis was my first console that I actually remember playing). I didn't turn out addicted, if anything it's just a hobbie to kill free time. How about stop blaming games on your weak character and personality.

• Content Count:  445

Well clearly you weren't addicted, I'm not talking that playing games is bad, I'm talking that playing games A LOT is bad, like some they devote most of there time and homework or after school activities are forgoten

I did and I still do, so your argument is invalid. I always did homework at school and I never did after school activities. Again, games are never the problem. If somebody has thoughts to kill other people over a game or if they think a video game is more important than their life,then they need help. Games don't do anything.

Also I find it hilarious that since I'm not in compliance with your little theory that you simply just dismiss with "Well clearly you are not." So if somebody plays hours and hours of gaming, yet makes good grades means they aren't addicted. Your theory has so many holes in it it's unreal, and you picked the worst place to post a thread like this.

Reply to Thread