? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  3343

Well I can't believe you are such an idiot. They had a bad influence over me because I started playing too young and too gory games. It's the same as you could say, you are a dump fuck because your influenced by drinking. And if the man CAN'T STOP ? How can you blame him if he started drinking young and now it's addicted him and he can't stop and he is a drunk? That is the same with video games.

Could you guys be more serious? I mean your just funny, it's amusing how I (16 years old) have more sense then you guys. Perhaps I might have wrote something that offended you and now you feel like an idiot (or don't) and your trolling me, I just don't get the fact, after me asking you not to troll or Spam you still do it. That just proves how ignorant you guys are and how you can't act like normal human beings and just don't comment nonsense?

loldevlin.png

please stop posting forever, also playing video games 99% of the time, have 3.8 GPA, get at me dumb nerd.

also jewpiter summed it up really well

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1385

loldevlin.png

please stop posting forever, also playing video games 99% of the time, have 3.8 GPA, get at me dumb nerd.

also jewpiter summed it up really well

Well my mate, Now I see guys who I was playing with, Ignorant idiots. Nuff said.

• Content Count:  11725

Well my mate, Now I see guys who I was playing with, Ignorant idiots. Nuff said.

If you hate games, why are you here?

We are just calling you out.

If you can handle video games, i'd like to see you handle tv, movies etc.

• Content Count:  3343

1287715291116.jpg

its really hard to tell if he is just a really good troll, or just a HUGE retard.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  29

Nobody cares.

All I see in that chat log is you pushing your idea's and "experience" onto a sorry so-and-so that doesnt give a rats ass (and probably now regrets adding you to his friends list). Also gaming can be educational you're completely ignoring that side arent you? (I remember at school, when I was like 6-7 in ICT we had these english, maths and science games get @ me).

needs more dancing trollface >:o

• Content Count:  1385

Nobody cares.

. Also gaming can be educational you're completely ignoring that side arent you? (I remember at school, when I was like 6-7 in ICT we had these english, maths and science games get @ me).o

Did you read what I've wrote ?

Reply to Thread