? servers

? players online

serious question

• Content Count:  1187

how did i get denied admin. but Josh got it and he only has 24 post and i have only seen him on the servers 2 times and that was after he was promoted. can i please get a reason?

• Content Count:  1187

Becoming Server Administrator is not about spamming the forums.

im not spamming "the fourms" i just would like a reason why someone who i have never seen b4 get admin but i am on almost daily for atleast an hour or two

• Content Count:  762

Becoming Server Administrator is not about spamming the forums.

Kratos isn't saying Josh should spam forums, hes asking why someone who wasn't in game that much and only has 24 posts get admin that simple, i mean comon u need 2 be involved in the community more then that to get admin dont you.. no offence to josh but i dont think this all makes sense

• Content Count:  3729

Josh is in ventrilo 24/7 being a full time worker for SG at the MacDonalds selling us hamburgers..

On a serious note...

Just because 'YOU' don't see him that often, doesn't mean others do. He might not play on the same servers you do at that time, he might be playing on a different timezone, he might be online whenever you're offline.

If he just have 24 posts on the forums doesn't mean he's not involved in the community. In fact he is.

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  762

Yea i agree hes on ventrillo alot, and hes a good guy and all but i just wonderd why someone without "any" or almost none posts can get admin and maybe i dont see him in-game cause of time diffrence but i do think he needs to be more involved on the forums, i think that thats is important..

Reply to Thread