? servers

? players online

serious question

• Content Count:  930

Yea i agree hes on ventrillo alot, and hes a good guy and all but i just wonderd why someone without "any" or almost none posts can get admin and maybe i dont see him in-game cause of time diffrence but i do think he needs to be more involved on the forums, i think that thats is important..

Prime example of someone with admin that isn't on the forums EVER - Rusty. A lot of people come down in the admin applications due to being inactive on the forums but the thing is, they aren't THAT active elsewhere either or they don't make themselves stand out. Josh manages to remain active on vent and in game, making himself stand out without being a complete tryhard, making friends with a lot of SA+ (why he was successful).

• Content Count:  720

how did i get denied admin. but Josh got it and he only has 24 post and i have only seen him on the servers 2 times and that was after he was promoted. can i please get a reason?

Who? What? Huh?

• Content Count:  1765

It's called Server Administrator, not a forum admin. There are different ways to be active in this community. Server (most important), forums and vent (equally important) and for the cool people, tinychat.

• Content Count:  250

how did i get denied admin. but Josh got it and he only has 24 post and i have only seen him on the servers 2 times and that was after he was promoted. can i please get a reason?

i was denied too and im on JB/ZE servers daily, but its seems its only about other admins liking you and you receiving a majority vote not about how active you may be.

• Content Count:  2001

You should be well known by almost everyone (at least this is what i think) to get admin. So try to do that and reapply next time?

• Content Count:  431

i was denied too and im on JB/ZE servers daily, but its seems its only about other admins liking you and you receiving a majority vote not about how active you may be.

Same here

The reason i was denied was not a lot of the higher ups know me so they abstained from voting on me

but i have some issues with vent so the only way people get know me is through forums or by seeing me in PB

And @ jake yeah other people should know you well

i totally agree

• Content Count:  75

Ok my reply to this is

1. im not sure what time zone your in or what servers you play but i dont play JB i and i dont play ZE ( im not sure if those are the servers you play on?)

2. I am ALWAYS on vent talking to people you can come talk to me whenever if you want to get to know me its up to you.

3. I am not active on the forum because i generally have no real imput to put into threads or if i do ill speak to them in vent / ingame

4. Well this is also vice versa i have no idea Who you are Ive seen you on vent a few times and ive seen you on servers maybe 3 times since i started playing SG servers.

• Content Count:  1187

ok i wasnt using this to be neg i was just kinda annoyed because honestly i have never seen or heard of you b4 you got admin

and now that i got my vent info set up i will be in there more so if i see you i will say hi

Reply to Thread