? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  26

Unban Kappa first before these other scrubs

junk

I sense a lock incoming on this thread, once one of the thread lock nazi's log on. lol

junk

I read it, although what am I pointlessly arguing about? Maybe you have me confused for another SA who cares? :S

junk

Because Kappa is more interesting then you. If this was dodge ball and it was between you and kappa for a pick, I'd choose Kappa. In other words, u'd be the fat kid that is always last.

Personally I don't even remember why any of them got banned, although I probably wasn't around much when it happened. lol

Posted after I created the appeal in response to Elleon, all of your posts were junky opinions that were mildly disrespectful.

No. The bottom three were dipshits and cunts before they were even close to being banned.

Disrespectful and quite ironic. You were one of the most disrespectful players at SG at the time, and any disrespect you got was well deserved.

Edited by SoulKeepern

• Content Count:  8383

junk

junk

junk

Posted after I created the appeal in response to Elleon, all of your posts were junky opinions that were mildly disrespectful.

Deal with it?

• Content Count:  1120

Wait, so you expect us to have the same reason to get unbanned? We all have different reasons why we want to get unbanned. I want to get unbanned for TTT so I can play with some people I still talk to. I don't know why Drac or Soul, or Dirty want to get unbanned. Im sharing MY OWN opinion, and trying to defend those 3, because clearly they're in the same position.

If you were all banned for the same thing, why wouldn't you be unbanned for the same reason?

• Content Count:  6084

I find this post interesting because in some cases it would be true, but in others (such as my own and a few others) a change of heart would mean nothing if we get banned for others actions or affiliations.

Collusion in making myg0t videos on our servers, or for that matter idling in the server while it was happening is a bit different than "affiliation".

• Content Count:  14

Collusion in making myg0t videos on our servers, or for that matter idling in the server while it was happening is a bit different than "affiliation".

Then that would mean anyone in the server should be banned. And if you look you wont find me in any vids :)

Reply to Thread