? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  26

I sense a lock incoming on this thread, once one of the thread lock nazi's log on. lol

The threads been around since last night, if it was going to be locked it would have been. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post. You might also want to read my appeal and learn what you're talking about if you wish to provide more input.

You said yourself you have no idea what is going on, and I specifically made an appeal with all the information so people wont make replies based on their opinion on us, but I guess you just wanted to argue pointlessly more.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

The threads been around since last night, if it was going to be locked it would have been. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post. You might also want to read my appeal and learn what you're talking about if you wish to provide more input.

You said yourself you have no idea what is going on, and I specifically made an appeal with all the information so people wont make replies based on their opinion on us, but I guess you just wanted to argue pointlessly more.

I read it, although what am I pointlessly arguing about? Maybe you have me confused for another SA who cares? :S

• Content Count:  16

Also Elleon to what you said in our ban appeal.

"You even included Starbucks in your list?

I'll make this very clear Soul. Starbucks will not be comming back. I'll make sure of that personally. Even if he is unbanned, I fucking ban him a thousand times over before I let him play. I don't care what anyone says or does regarding it.

He is an immature troll and has spent the fast few months doing nothing but harrassing former members with his friends, their servers, and talking shit non stop about SG.

I could have seen you comming back, maybe, but then you go and try to defend that immature child? This is ridiculous. "

Who are you to talk who gets unbanned and who's not? Since when are SA's allowed to vote on who we're unbanning. It's up to AO+ to decide, not you. You can either support yes or no, but don't tell me this bullshit that "STARBUCKS WILL NOT GET UNBANNED". Hell I even hope he gets unbanned, just to prove you wrong.

Edited by .Neji.

• Content Count:  1120

TTT = SG = Community... I care about TTT the most, but it doesn't mean that I don't care about SG. If I didn't I wouldn't even bother coming in here, and deal with this shit. As for Drac, what do you expect? You expect him to say sorry and bag on his knees to get unbanned?

Elleon, you're talking here like you're in court. "NO ONE IS DEFENDING YOU!!" "EVEN YOUR SUPPORTERS CANT GET A DECENT COMMENT OUT". Either way, supporters are supporters. Do you expect them to write a full fucking page of why we should get unbanned? Yeah, like you know that's gonna happen.

What I expect, as probably anyone would, it to atleast admit some fault. What is that bullshit about you learning from your mistakes and want to try harder.

That is what this thread was suppose to show, and aside from Soul, neither of you are even pretending that you were at fault or that it even really matters. Hell, Soul is throwing himself under the bus to get atleast one of you in to get some sympathy points, but you won't even pretend what he says is some collected effort amongst yourselves.

• Content Count:  1120

Also Elleon to what you said in our ban appeal.

"You even included Starbucks in your list?

I'll make this very clear Soul. Starbucks will not be comming back. I'll make sure of that personally. Even if he is unbanned, I fucking ban him a thousand times over before I let him play. I don't care what anyone says or does regarding it.

He is an immature troll and has spent the fast few months doing nothing but harrassing former members with his friends, their servers, and talking shit non stop about SG.

I could have seen you comming back, maybe, but then you go and try to defend that immature child? This is ridiculous. "

Who are you to talk who gets unbanned and who's not? Since when are SA's allowed to vote on who we're unbanning. It's up to AO+ to decide, not you. You can either support yes or no, but don't tell me this bullshit that "STARBUCKS WILL NOT GET UNBANNED". Hell I even hope he gets unbanned, just to prove you wrong.

I don't control whether or not he gets unbanned, but he has a well deserved ban waiting for him and I will make that no matter the circumstances.

Whether or not he is removed from the perma ban list is irrelevant, he will still be facing another when he comes back. It's just sitting there for him.

• Content Count:  14

What I expect, as probably anyone would, it to atleast admit some fault. What is that bullshit about you learning from your mistakes and want to try harder.

That is what this thread was suppose to show, and aside from Soul, neither of you are even pretending that you were at fault or that it even really matters. Hell, Soul is throwing himself under the bus to get atleast one of you in to get some sympathy points, but you won't even pretend what he says is some collected effort amongst yourselves.

Yet again please do tell me how im at fault for what another player did? I mean if it was even my account I could see the connection but someone I have 0.0000% controll of is a bit far of a stretch for my fault.

Also dont lump my argument in with theirs, none of them speak for me in any way. (Except for my own thread)

Edited by wyatt7899@yahoo.com

• Content Count:  16

Oh, so you apperantly know what I did to get myself banned? I don't know, so would you kindly tell me what I did? From what I heard I "attacked the banlist" with Dracula, Starbucks, Dirty Sanchez, and other people. So, am I suppost to admit that I did it, when I never done such a thing? Sorry, but I would rather tell the truth to get unbanned then tell you lies.

• Content Count:  4960

Even if he does, most of our server has KAC. He's gonna get banned either way if he used hacks.

He's the biggest faggot ever, he showed his true nature with his myg0t actions and the constant trolling.

I'm 1000000% this is Starbucks (Marco Kalinka for da friends) and this is his youtube channel where he showed his true nature.

Oh and wait.. after looking up his myg0t forums (his crib) i found this :d

Look at the attachments.. you can clearly see a thread with a guy asking for an aimbot.

I know people will keep defending him, but advertising instead of pointing out that hacking isn't allowed in a game, i'm sure this is proof enough that starbucks isn't a good member, neither a good player.

Thank you.

2eoi1ki.png

308upa1.png

2ql7crr.png

2qa24ax.png

250uq8n.png

11v7biv.png

OH AND WAIT: 06-21-2011, 10:49 PM Is the date he posted that... NOPE, lesson not learned imo.

Soulkeeper, don't vouch for people like starbucks, your thread would look much better and serious.

• Content Count:  26

Not recently, I did before and after he was bent.

And I remember talking to you, and you were one of the most unserious people I have talked to in awhile. I could expect him to talk to you like a child, when you're acting like one.

I read it, although what am I pointlessly arguing about? Maybe you have me confused for another SA who cares? :S

After making several posts I thought you had the maturity to actually reply to a serious topic, but apparently I was wrong. I apologize for thinking you were a mature SA.

Reply to Thread