? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  8383

After making several posts I thought you had the maturity to actually reply to a serious topic, but apparently I was wrong. I apologize for thinking you were a mature SA.

Actually how was my reply not mature? I could have made it more immature such as "U DUN GOOF'D LULZ" or something like that. In all honesty I see nothing wrong with unbanning some of you although people like starbucks who would openly still break rules will most likely never be unbanned. No matter what the SA's say in this thread, the AO's always pass judgement and in this case it may even be up to the BD's. So really this thread is pointless till one of them gives a real reply.

• Content Count:  16

He's the biggest faggot ever, he showed his true nature with his myg0t actions and the constant trolling.

I'm 1000000% this is Starbucks (Marco Kalinka for da friends) and this is his youtube channel where he showed his true nature.

Oh and wait.. after looking up his myg0t forums (his crib) i found this :d

Look at the attachments.. you can clearly see a thread with a guy asking for an aimbot.

I know people will keep defending him, but advertising instead of pointing out that hacking isn't allowed in a game, i'm sure this is proof enough that starbucks isn't a good member, neither a good player.

Thank you.

2eoi1ki.png

308upa1.png

2ql7crr.png

2qa24ax.png

250uq8n.png

11v7biv.png

OH AND WAIT: 06-21-2011, 10:49 PM Is the date he posted that... NOPE, lesson not learned imo.

I honestly didn't think you were that dumb....

• Content Count:  974

And I remember talking to you, and you were one of the most unserious people I have talked to in awhile. I could expect him to talk to you like a child, when you're acting like one.

After making several posts I thought you had the maturity to actually reply to a serious topic, but apparently I was wrong. I apologize for thinking you were a mature SA.

We mostly talked serious, not always ofcourse. I just remember him saying it was okay because he could focus more on making videos n' stuff.

• Content Count:  26

Actually how was my reply not mature? I could have made it more immature such as "U DUN GOOF'D LULZ" or something like that. In all honesty I see nothing wrong with unbanning some of you although people like starbucks who would openly still break rules will most likely never be unbanned. No matter what the SA's say in this thread, the AO's always pass judgement and in this case it may even be up to the BD's. So really this thread is pointless till one of them gives a real reply.

"Maybe you have me confused for another SA who cares? :S"

You quoted yourself as an SA who doesn't care in a serious thread, while you refuse to read a topic to learn about something you're talking about. You're just posting garbage, I'd appreciate if you just left, seeing as how you have nothing constructive to say except trying to point out flaws.

• Content Count:  8383

"Maybe you have me confused for another SA who cares? :S"

You quoted yourself as an SA who doesn't care in a serious thread, while you refuse to read a topic to learn about something you're talking about. You're just posting garbage, I'd appreciate if you just left, seeing as how you have nothing constructive to say except trying to point out flaws.

Constructive? What possibly can be said to this that would be constructive besides kissing your ass in a attempt to defend y'all? Just because I couldn't care less if you get unbanned or not then somehow that's considered garbage? So this should be a bias conversation about how we should all care and defend you guys because it's obvious the SG higher up's be trollin'.

Seriously, gtfo and take the rest of these fags with you if you can't handle criticism from some people who didn't care about some of you who got banned.

• Content Count:  4960

so now we've got people defending bans via guilt by association.

wonderful. so much political BS.

I'm sure you can do better :]

"the attribution of guilt (without proof) to individuals because the people they associate with are guilty"

He was banned with proof, so what more do you want? You won't have you little friend back with you, i'm sorry :(

I'm off to a BBQ, enough of this bullshit, which this thread contains 100%..

Nothing good about threads such as this, proven again this time.

Good evening.

Oh and Duhoh, stop attacking people because they have a thought of their own.

Btw, I'M talking about starbucks and my proof above about his 'hacking'.. not about anybody else here

• Content Count:  14

I'm sure you can do better :]

"the attribution of guilt (without proof) to individuals because the people they associate with are guilty"

He was banned with proof, so what more do you want? You won't have you little friend back with you, i'm sorry :(

I would love to see the proof of me doing anything, itd be quite interesting to see my IP go to Europe but hey I mean i may secretly European, right?

• Content Count:  1120

That's all i'm trying to get at Neji.

Why are you guys having someone else talk for you when you have different opinions, wants, and reasons? It doesn't make sense to me when someone supports you and makes some thread and pretty much all 3 of you say completely different things.

Neji is oblivious, Dracula doesn't agree, and Soul has had a change of heart.

How am I or anyone else suppose to take that seriously?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread