? servers

? players online

Funny or stupid game stories.

• Content Count:  1933

We've all seen at least 1 funny or stupid thing in a game, it could be CSS or anything else.

Just this morning while playing GTA4 on live: I was playing race and the class of cars was Police, so everyone had a car with sirens on it. At the beggining of the race some guy said "Ladies and gentlemen start your sirens" and we all started them up at once. Made a hell of a racket but was pretty damn funny.

So lets hear yours.

Sol

Edited by SOLANUM

• Content Count:  1285

Raven can back me up on this one.

It was on hospital defense on ZPS, and I was the last human alive which = bad considering it was a full server. I was hiding in the bathroom, and they all found me and started just starring at me in the stall. One of them asked me when I was going to be finished, and I told them that I had some tacos...then I started screaming because all of them crammed into the stall and killed me.

• Content Count:  4263

jumping off a cliff on a bicycle in san andreas, then landing on a pedstrian to absorb the impact :d

standing in front of the train in half life 2

throwing the drinks can at the guard in half life 2

• Content Count:  6084

Raven can back me up on this one.

It was on hospital defense on ZPS, and I was the last human alive which = bad considering it was a full server. I was hiding in the bathroom, and they all found me and started just starring at me in the stall. One of them asked me when I was going to be finished, and I told them that I had some tacos...then I started screaming because all of them crammed into the stall and killed me.

:rlol: I orchestrated that, was the most organized tormenting of a player I have ever seen in a videogame. Paladin actually killed three of us, but there were atleast 15 of us piling in.

• Content Count:  180

People kiting world bosses in World of Warcraft into main cities.

Jl0VWJdE01M

That was always fun... until Blizzard got all gay and made the bosses rubber band (reset) after a few hundred yards so that they could no longer be kited into cities. The fun parts were the parts that you weren't supposed to do, and then they made it so that it was impossible to do them anymore. :thumbdown:

---------------------------

When Zul'Gurub (an instance/ dungeon in World of Warcraft) first came out and there was a debuff named corrupted blood. This dealt 263-337 damage (heavily geared, maxed level players had around 4000-5000 life, non-geared max leveled players had around 2500-3000, level ones had around 100) and spread to nearby allies.

Players could get this debuff, and take portals to major (friendly) cities before the debuff wore off, giving the debuff to hundreds of other players in the cities. And those players would spread it to other players. When it was taken somewhere like an auction house or bank where many players can be seen sitting AFK or busy with things other than their character, many of the higher level characters were sure to die of it along with the lower levels.

Of course, Blizzard fixed this all too soon so that the debuff could no longer be taken out of the dungeon, but it was pure awesomeness while it lasted.

http://wowaids.ytmnd.com/

Volatile Infection was far more powerful. These hunters had their pets infected, and had their friends heal it while they controlled them, killing allies.

oU62bsIsnjA

rqQ1n01SDm8

---------------------------

There is a long quest line for the Horde, and at the end of it, you choose an answer to a question. Answer correctly and grats. Answer wrong and you are now unfriendly to all horde for an hour or two. This means that you can attack the Horde NPC's, but they will not attack you on sight.

A group of Horde players (max level, well geared) decided that they would all do this quest, and all answer the question wrong so that they could be hostile to the Horde, and kill their own faction's main boss, Thrall. (there have been copycats)

DhiTOMXlL-A

Reply to Thread