? servers

? players online

Funny or stupid game stories.

• Content Count:  3440

On the GG server there were about 10 players hanging out in the "pot room" on the YardWars map acting like they were high... They all went hippy on us with the "hey man, we're just getting high.. there's no need to kill, why can't we all just get along.." lines. Almost everyone from both teams ended up in that one room.

• Content Count:  4263

earlier today on the climb server bubba was asking me to rtv, so i typed "i can't my r button is broken", so he came up with a few ways to fix the problem, none of which seemed to work :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

It was 3am on the US escape server, Island escape... These two dudes had music, just soft, barely audible kind of stuff. Then after a few minutes of silence, they both played Scatmans World in sync. Hearing it played twice, exactly lined up, is crazy. It was hilarious. Everyone on the server just sort of stopped playing(humans were in Helicopter, zombie on ground), and danced. Humans would fall out while dancing and the zombie would cushion their fall with a knife. It was hilarious.

:d

There was only like 6 people on, a rare amount.

• Content Count:  935

On the GG server there were about 10 players hanging out in the "pot room" on the YardWars map acting like they were high... They all went hippy on us with the "hey man, we're just getting high.. there's no need to kill, why can't we all just get along.." lines. Almost everyone from both teams ended up in that one room.

Lol i remember that

• Content Count:  6084

I was on the phone playing GTA IV when a guy signaled a hooker, and she walked over to his car and got in. She then proceeded to kick the guy out his car and drive off when she got blocked, and then the guy who was by now pretty damn pissed jump back into the car and yanked her out, and then they started bitch slapping each other. It ended when he knocked her down (atleast a minute later) and curb stomped her. He then got chased by a cop into traffic and got nailed by a truck.

• Content Count:  876

earlier today on the climb server bubba was asking me to rtv, so i typed "i can't my r button is broken", so he came up with a few ways to fix the problem, none of which seemed to work :p

ROFL:rlol::rlol::rlol:

• Content Count:  935

You cruel, cruel little man you. :rlol:

• Content Count:  180

In WoW, on my undead mage:

There was (has since been removed) and invisible wall beside an unclimbable hillside in a remote location with no NPC's around, and no reason for most players to go there. The only way to get behind this wall was for a mage to use their Blink spell (instant cast, 20s cooldown, teleports player 15 yards ahead over what needs to be mostly flat terrain), this would put the mage behind the wall without ever needing to physically go through it.

I figured that there might be one other way to get behind it; a warrior's charge (Charges the target player if they are within something like 20 yards. The charging player loses control of their character while charging, and the game moves their character to the target.). But for this to work, there has to be someone behind this wall.

With my plan ready, I go about looking for an Alliance warrior within the local vicinity. I find a dwarf warrior, and after a brief session of /taunt, /spit, /yourealittlewhorecomegetme emotes, I had his attention and he was pursuing me. I lead him off the beaten path to this invisible wall, and cast my blink spell to get behind it. He quickly realizes that he cannot simply walk to me, while I'm doing /insult emotes towards him. So I guess he thought he was getting clever, he used his charge ability and charged to my location, behind the invisible wall, probably thinking that he would have me, a mage (distance is my friend in PvP, unlike warriors) cornered and an easy target. He fell for it. :rlol: My blink cooldown was ready, and I simply blinked out, and ran out of range of his charge. Now he was in the middle of nowhere, and stuck behind an invisible wall with nowhere to go. GG (he had to hearth)

The Deeprun Tram is a long, underground tram, connecting two major Alliance cities. As Horde, it can be fun to make your way here to gank alliance.

Well I decided to have some fun with it. I got a paladin to chase me all the way to the exact mid point of this tram, I then polymorphed (30 second debuff where he can't do shit, turns into a sheep/ pig/ turtle and walks around) him, opened a portal to Ogrimmar (main Horde city) right in front of him, waved goodbye, and left. He had to either run all of the way back, or hearthstone. It's a long run, and you can't mount up down there.

Oh... and speccing my mage so that I could one shot well geared people at 60, even with only moderate raiding gear.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8303/5422nr2.jpg

• Content Count:  2994

once i played in some kiddy server where i killed the whole team alone, the admin told me i hacked and i got perma banned. i almost pissed my pants of laughter, i was "littarily" ROFL

Reply to Thread