? servers

? players online

Help Me Out Bros! (Especially If You Are An Old Member)

• Content Count:  2306

So I got bored today and I decided to pursue a little project. I have noticed that a lot of my conversations in vent revolve around things that happened years ago. And the biggest problem we have in these conversations is that we can never remember who was in charge of SG at that moment in time.

So with my wealth of extra time I created a spreadhseet which tracks these positions month by month.

1. President

2. Vice-President

3. BDs

4. AO/AMs

5. Others, such as TAs, AAs etc.

So you can go into this spreadsheet, find a month, and figure out every higher up who was in power at any time during that month. Similarly, you can track all the players who were AOs or BDs, and you can even track individuals as they move up (or drop out) of the hierarchy.

Now here is the important part. I did quite a bit of research to build what is in this spreadsheet already, HOWEVER it is missing a tremendous amount of data. For example, Thor never appears in the spreadsheet because I cant find the month in which he became BD/AO or anything.

Also, I am missing all the EOs from the 2006/ early 2007 days. :(

So Help Me Fill It In! Here is the link

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9KPqUwnn24dFFZVTZ0eVp4M3lWMEJkUjVHWkxWWlE&hl=en_US&authkey=COuBifAD

All I ask is that you post anything you add or change in here so that I can add it to the master!

EDIT: I will be uploading a much easier to navigate spreadsheet later tonight! So hold tight, and keep telling me about the people I am missing.

• Like 1
Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

Important Note, with very few exceptions (Amit is the only one I think), if there is a name that only appears during one month, it is because I know when they were promoted, but I never found a thread saying they were stepping down, so I cant determine how long they served for.

Weren't Highsky AM for a short time?

He very well may have been, but I would really like to keep this as definitive as possible. So unless someone can tell me for sure the month he got AM, I wont put it on there. If they could tell me when he got promoted from that position as well it would be great.

Right now I have lots of dates of promotions for people, but the vast majority of those listed dont have all the months they actually served, ONLY the month they were promoted :/

AM - High Sky

Feb 2010

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/community-announcements/30558-promotions.html

Not sure when he was promoted to BD, couldn't find it.

Good catch. I forgot that the AM position was removed like right after I got it, but they added it back for highsky lol.

Edit: Added to the spreadhseet

• Content Count:  4550

Most of your promotion stuff is in the annoucements section. The spreadsheets also a bit ugly layout wise. You should just stick the ranks at the side, and then the 07 months at the top, fill that out. Make a new table under that in the same way but 08 months along the top, and so on. It will make it look a lot better I bet. Not so much scrolling involved.

Reply to Thread