? servers

? players online

Best President so far?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Best President so far?

Best President so far?

• Content Count:  762

Lol, I am going to watch this thread very closely to avoid an all out war.

And did you steal this from my spreadsheet lol?

I didn't steal it, i did use ur spreadsheet to be sure wich presidents we had in case i might have forgot one :O

• Content Count:  8383

Haggard gets my vote, Paul and Spartan haven't really been president's that long to give a fair opinion. Garfield was a joke, and Amit was just President till he could dump it to someone we actually gave a shit about.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  762

Haggard gets my vote, Paul and Spartan haven't really been president's that long to give a fair opinion. Garfield was a joke, and Amit was just President till he could dump it to someone we actually gave a shit about.

Jup i agree, Haggard get the vote,, Paul and Spartan have done/are doing a great job but they haven't been president very long well atleast not as long as Haggard so its hard to give a good opinion bout them, i do believe Paul did a good job for the Community and Spartan is also doing his best now. GarfieldH was also a good President in my opinion he was alot involved with everything he was very active as well. And Amit hmm yea i dont got an opinion bout him he just passed it on.. Barely noticed that he was president with all respect.

Reply to Thread