? servers

? players online

Romanian Idiots!

• Content Count:  830

Hay! Not all Romanians are idiots I happen to have a good amount of Romanian friends and they aren't dumb lol

he can make fun of his own people.

also

Romanians are idiots

News to me?

• Content Count:  602

Hay! Not all Romanians are idiots I happen to have a good amount of Romanian friends and they aren't dumb lol

I know, coincidentally I also have lots of Romanian friends and they aren't idiots :rlol:

In Romania we have a segment of the population called "cocalari" or "manelari", they are people with really, really bad taste in music, and IQ under 70, so the vids posted are with people from that segment :rlol:

@ Omega, please don't false quote me, that's unethical.

Edited by AndreiD

• Content Count:  1755

I know, coincidentally I also have lots of Romanian friends and they aren't idiots :rlol:

In Romania we have a segment of the population called "cocalari" or "manelari", they are people with really, really bad taste in music, and IQ under 70, so the vids posted are with people from that segment :rlol:

@ Omega, please don't false quote me, that's unethical.

And whats the bad music? It better not be DnB/trance/techno now.....:001_tt2:

• Content Count:  1938

In Romania we have a segment of the population called "cocalari" or "manelari", they are people with really, really bad taste in music, and IQ under 70.

We have those too. They're called 'rednecks'. :wink:

• Content Count:  180

Pfft, WHY? Why not? I can't think of a legitimate reason not to toss the caber! It's there. Why not try to toss it? I toss everything I see. My monitor, babies, my fan, my bed, random strangers, desks, my mouse and keyboard, and anything else that I can lift!

Why toss the caber... Pfft.

What a stupid question.

The real answer is perfectly obvious. Pussy. It turns chicks on. How is that not obvious to you?

ujpfCRpqkFs

Now do a Google search for chicks getting wet over the caber toss. Yeah, that's right, twelve billion pages found. Now think about how much pussy that guy gets. Jealous? Go toss a caber. Hell, do what I do, toss whatever you see. Most of it works.

Edited by Lemmings19
I had to go toss a caber to make sure it still turns chicks on so that I know that my post is correct. It's correct.

Reply to Thread