? servers

? players online

Ban

• Content Count:  14

Hi, my name is :d and i was banned for avoiding a mute for 1 week. Another player named Crucifex(iirc) did the same and the admin(Octavarium) noticed commented about it through his microphone and did nothing. Octavarium also banned another player instead of me accidentally(which he later removed) and he banned him for one day(accidentally) and now he has banned me for one week. Is a 1 week ban for mic spam normal? He sounded like he raging a bit because he was somehow having difficulties with banning me.

• Content Count:  2947

Hi, my name is :d and i was banned for avoiding a mute for 1 week. Another player named Crucifex(iirc) did the same and the admin(Octavarium) noticed commented about it through his microphone and did nothing. Octavarium also banned another player instead of me accidentally(which he later removed) and he banned him for one day(accidentally) and now he has banned me for one week. Is a 1 week ban for mic spam normal? He sounded like he raging a bit because he was somehow having difficulties with banning me.

You were ignoring a admins mute by disconnecting and reconnecting and that can get you a days ban. Octavarium did the right thing by only giving you a mute. He acidentally banned the wrong guy because you left thus banning the wrong player.

• Content Count:  2103

I know a week is much for avoiding mute, but he didnt JUST avoid mute, he was attempting to avoid ban/farther punishment by repeatedly reconnecting. IMO it was justifyed.

Oh, and did you miss the part where I muted and kicked crusi? Or are you just trying to make yourself not look like a troll who was repeatedly dcing and reconnecting, moaning and saying heeeeeeeeeeeey into the mic, then repeating the process?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

I don't believe any of what you just said. Good start eh?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread