? servers

? players online

What PC games did you play when you were really young?

Guest Vivian556

Mother fuckin' ClueFinders. I fucking loved that game. There was another one.. it was a bunch of monsters and sleepover or something, I don't remember but I fucking LOVED it. I want to play both games now.. There was another one with a dog and all I remember was he has a red shirt I think..... UGH I WISH I COULD REMEMBER. I loved the learning games.. so FUCKING FUN!!!

o_9eRZL3HXgpOYGJd.jpg

EDIT: AHHH!

hugglysleepover.jpg

Found it.

Edited by Vivian556

• Content Count:  3178

Spyfox1_screenshot_hq.png

+Most other Humongous Entertainment games when I was 6-8

This was also on of the first games I played xD They came with my cereal as a bonus disk when I was young ^^

• Content Count:  64

Like someone else said Ski Free

Also Day of the Tentacle (still one of my favourite games) and Bow and Arrow (I think it was called that anyway, a preinstalled game on old windows systems I believe)

• Content Count:  2686

On DOS Golden Axe and Supaplex, also some drag racing game where you could buy new parts for your car and stuff..

On Windows 98..F-16, Age of Empires 1, Heroes 2, Dune 2000, Red Alert..Delta Force, Duke Nukem, Doom. Ofc. I've played all the famous games like Diablo, Jedi Knight, Starcraft, Warcraft too :p

And..:

31Y48KDPFHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

+ some grammar games..in a space station and other settings..that's how I learned English when I was 6-7

Edited by Eldest

• Content Count:  538

Mother fuckin' ClueFinders. I fucking loved that game. There was another one.. it was a bunch of monsters and sleepover or something, I don't remember but I fucking LOVED it. I want to play both games now.. There was another one with a dog and all I remember was he has a red shirt I think..... UGH I WISH I COULD REMEMBER. I loved the learning games.. so FUCKING FUN!!!

o_9eRZL3HXgpOYGJd.jpg

EDIT: AHHH!

hugglysleepover.jpg

Found it.

just wondering, how did you go to that, to ASSES IN YO SIG.

• Content Count:  6712

Age of Empires 2 was my first game. Kept going with that for 7-8 years.

Played some other RTS games, mentions to Empires: Dawn of the Modern World and Age of Mythology.....but until CSS when I was 12 I didn't really play any other PC games much.

Reply to Thread