? servers

? players online

Battlefield 3 Alpha

• Content Count:  4960

I'm pretty sure it's random selection. I've tested nearly half a dozen Battlefield games in the past but I don't think that upped any chances as I just got the email from DICE/EA yesterday with the Alpha test ending just shortly after. Could also be the fact that I own and played every single Battlefield game (even VietDerpUSAOverpoweredHolyFuck, F2P, Heroes, and console BF2) online to date but I'm sticking with the theory that they just randomly send emails and codes out. Too bad I won't get to play it though, I'd love to give out the key but I'm pretty sure it's attached to my EA account.

• Content Count:  1710

really not much your missing. u play in a small windowed mode. and get about 30 fps ( i get around 300 in css on high). the map which is metro is damn near impossible to win as an attacker (i think im 1-7 as attacker). you wont be as excited when the game is released/beta if you play this.

my stats. which suck

alpha2i.png

• Content Count:  4960

Good. I always lost interest in the full game when I tested the prior builds. I got so used to abusing artillery in BC1 and the XM8 in BC2 during testing that when the full games came out I wasn't really interested in doing nothing else because the test versions were much more fun as fuck.

• Content Count:  11725

really not much your missing. u play in a small windowed mode. and get about 30 fps ( i get around 300 in css on high). the map which is metro is damn near impossible to win as an attacker (i think im 1-7 as attacker). you wont be as excited when the game is released/beta if you play this.

my stats. which suck

alpha2i.png

L2FullScreen

Reply to Thread