? servers

? players online

Battlefield 3 Alpha

• Content Count:  1710

Then sir you need a better computer!: :p

I get 300 in CSS read my other post. It's the fact that all the textures are not optimized that everyone gets shit fps. Read the alpha forums. Or maybe u can't :p

• Content Count:  4960

Some guy claimed that the alpha ran fine at 1080p on a 6870 and a sandy bridge proc, smooth sailing with an average of 45 fps (more indoors). That's with the alpha which I assume is unoptimized. I'm hoping to see what favours dice will do for people still hanging around older radeon and nvidia cards that came out before bc2. The e3 presentation demo for bf3 used a system with a gtx 580 which ran perfectly... hoping to see what the 580s little brother (570) does for me.

• Content Count:  11725

Some guy claimed that the alpha ran fine at 1080p on a 6870 and a sandy bridge proc, smooth sailing with an average of 45 fps (more indoors). That's with the alpha which I assume is unoptimized. I'm hoping to see what favours dice will do for people still hanging around older radeon and nvidia cards that came out before bc2. The e3 presentation demo for bf3 used a system with a gtx 580 which ran perfectly... hoping to see what the 580s little brother (570) does for me.

well even Alpha is limited to the graphic settings

• Content Count:  4960

Game runs like a charm despite expected graphical issues and such as it's an alpha after all.

I've been playing the Metro Park part and my fps is constantly 45-60, full screen, 1920x1080.

Asus P6T

EVGA GTX 570 (not oc'd yet)

6gb Corsair Dominator 3x2

i7 930 @ 4.0ghz

blah blah blah, rest is irrelevant.

Can't wait for beta, not at liberty to discuss any more than that afiak.

• Content Count:  11725

Game runs like a charm despite expected graphical issues and such as it's an alpha after all.

I've been playing the Metro Park part and my fps is constantly 45-60, full screen, 1920x1080.

Asus P6T

EVGA GTX 570 (not oc'd yet)

6gb Corsair Dominator 3x2

i7 930 @ 4.0ghz

blah blah blah, rest is irrelevant.

Can't wait for beta, not at liberty to discuss any more than that afiak.

Dinosaurs

• Content Count:  6712

most likely your antivir or firewall

Why :S

I turn the specs and down it is fine. I have AA, filtering, V Sync, multicore rendering and Bloom off. Textures on high is fine. If I turn them on, performance starts to suffer...laggy mouse, turning the sensitivity doesn't really help.

Pretty sure I keep my firewall off anyway.

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread