? servers

? players online

EA Games 4.99 Per Games! :]

• Content Count:  371

Origin

Ea Games Has changed their webpage to "Origins" in doing so they also set most games to 4.99 for a few days so go check it out!!

Edited by Clod14

• Content Count:  1116

Just an FYI to anyone interested: It seems as if most (if not all) of these games use Ubisoft-style DRM and require a constant internet connection to play them.

• Content Count:  3178

Looks like this is only for US? All the games still have the normal price. And when I click the link, it links me to:

store.origin.com/store/eaemea/fr_BE/DisplayCategoryListPage/alerte-rouge-3/categoryID.13420200

instead of your link:

store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbpage.summersale?sourceid=origin1103&om_u=2251857607&om_i=_BOMwM5B8cj0JJ5

• Content Count:  1116

>Buy game

>Download game from Origin

>Crack game

problem solved

Why would you support EA's DRM by buying it at all? You'd be doing the gaming industry a favor by pirating the game(s) in this case.

• Content Count:  2390

Looks like this is only for US? All the games still have the normal price. And when I click the link, it links me to:

store.origin.com/store/eaemea/fr_BE/DisplayCategoryListPage/alerte-rouge-3/categoryID.13420200

instead of your link:

store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbpage.summersale?sourceid=origin1103&om_u=2251857607&om_i=_BOMwM5B8cj0JJ5

It works in Canada too.

Reply to Thread