? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

• Content Count:  660

not really, they invited about 24 eSport players to influence how the game is made. these guys are the 1.6 pros, trust me it won't come out like cod.

if you follow anything ... anything , you know they invited css pros

• Content Count:  1371

never mind, this game is going to suck dick. quoted from G4 - "CS: GO will feature new maps, characters, and weapons and will deliver updated version of classic Counter Strike content. CS: GO will also introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leaderboarders, and more.""

"a first person shooter targeted for the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade.."

hopes and dreams crushed

• Content Count:  1371

It's funny how people say it will suck, yet we all know they will still buy it,

kinda reminds you of another game.....

i rented mw2 to be fair

• Content Count:  1534

it's a competitive game, read the last post or so on the first page, i quoted it directly from the site. there aren't going to be mods etc it's strictly for eSports and 5v5 ladders etc

You can't prevent mods, unless it uses the same system L4D does but even then you can use sourcemod to change the gameplay.

never mind, this game is going to suck dick. quoted from G4 - "CS: GO will feature new maps, characters, and weapons and will deliver updated version of classic Counter Strike content. CS: GO will also introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leaderboarders, and more.""

"a first person shooter targeted for the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade.."

hopes and dreams crushed

Guess what else has matchmaking.... Team Fortress 2.

Guess what TF2 has... dedicated servers.

Reply to Thread